Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Dirrell: "I beat Froch Already. KO Him In Rematch. Will Beat Abraham" (Audio)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Dirrell: "I beat Froch Already. KO Him In Rematch. Will Beat Abraham" (Audio)

Dirrell is played back a Carl Froch interview and responds saying that he won the first fight fair and square, and he'd KO Froch in a rematch. He says Froch is full of contradictions, only winning due to the hometown location of the fight. Dirrell also breaks down some of his strategy, as well as his fight prediction for his next opponent, Arthur Abraham. Hit play for an 11 minute audio clip.

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA

now that dirrell has the experience, he won't start the fight nervous. froch is going down

Comment

well, that wont happen! he may beat froch. he WILL NOT KO him though. and ive got Abraham winning. if he fears Frochs power, he will be scared to death by Abrahams..

the only thing i worry about in the Abraham - Dirrel fight is that AA isnt active enough. but, as they say. The fight starts when Abraham says it starts.

Comment

KO Froch in a rematch? Don't make me laugh. If the kid could deliver as much with his fists as he can with his mouth (or his feet) he might win a belt someday. I just hope Abraham doesn't send him to hospital.
        Last edited by The_Visitation; 10-30-2009, 07:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxCleva View Post
          Dirrell is played back a Carl Froch interview and responds saying that he won the first fight fair and square, and he'd KO Froch in a rematch. He says Froch is full of contradictions, only winning due to the hometown location of the fight. Dirrell also breaks down some of his strategy, as well as his fight prediction for his next opponent, Arthur Abraham. Hit play for an 11 minute audio clip.

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA
          The guy interviewing Dirrel has got his tongue so far up Dirrels Arse its UN real !
          Dirrel is living in a dream world if he thinks hes gonna KO froch if they were to fight again!
          Dirrel in that fight did so much holding...at one stage he was like a sailor holding on the a mast in a bad storm lol
          Surely dirrel doesn't believe hes gonna win world Titles that way?
          For me Dirrel did enough to win but lost it due to all the spoiling/running he was doing ! you dont win world titles like that!

Comment

I find it funny his only plan to defeat AA is to go the full 12 rounds and depend on a decision...Like he's completely discounting the possibility of a knockout or stoppage. Floyd doesn't even do that.

I hope AA wins.

Comment

Andre Dirrell is only using words for effect, words he dont mean. He has been reading that you could tell by his body language after the fight that he knew he hadnt done enough on foreign soil and didnt complain.

So now he is trying to fool people to make us think that he thinks he won. Basic phycology.

Comment

Originally posted by Pac-Fan View Post
                now that dirrell has the experience, he won't start the fight nervous. froch is going down
                I think a rematch would favor Dirrell, he sounds like he's gained experience from the last fight but Froch's power means he's always a threat.

Comment

He wouldn't KO Froch in a rematch, and if he tried Froch would catch him. That's exactly what Froch would want. Dirrell definitely wins a rematch though, he is simply too talented for a guy as limited as Froch.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    He wouldn't KO Froch in a rematch, and if he tried Froch would catch him. That's exactly what Froch would want. Dirrell definitely wins a rematch though, he is simply too talented for a guy as limited as Froch.

lmao what aload of crap..dirrell thought the best fight he ossibly could and lost fairly and squarely...

Comment

Working...
                    X