Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You can't have your cake and eat it too....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    You know who you are. The dudes that will discredit a Mayweather win over JMM, but will be bumping their gums if Marquez pulls out the victory. I see you......

Um, of course they would.

Its a lose-lose for Mayweather.

If he wins. He was supposed to. It was after all, a 'tune up' fight, against a much smaller man.

If he loses. Shame on you for losing to a blown up featherweight! After having distinct advantages in speed, size, strength, and youth...you still lose?!

Comment

Originally posted by MOREBASS View Post
      Um, of course they would.

Its a lose-lose for Mayweather.

If he wins. He was supposed to. It was after all, a 'tune up' fight, against a much smaller man.

If he loses. Shame on you for losing to a blown up featherweight! After having distinct advantages in speed, size, strength, and youth...you still lose?!
      How's he a blown up FW if he won both of his fights at 135?

If Floyd wins he does get some credit in my book...but not as much if Marquez beats him...

Comment

You know who you are. The dudes that will discredit a Mayweather win over JMM, but will be bumping their gums if Marquez pulls out the victory. I see you......
        Floyd would get less than ZERO credit for beating me, but I would get TONS of credit for beating him. Not sure I see your point.

Comment

Jmm can't win this fight. Pbf stacked the deck against jmm.

Comment

I will discredit his win based on his size advantage and the weigh in secrets

Comment

Yes, so what?

If Floyd gets beaten by a smaller man he would be ridiculous and i would make fun of his sorry ass. He wanted to pick on the smaller man like DLH against Pacquiao. If he eats crows, ahahah.

If he wins, well that's a win over a Lightweight champ. That win is not bigger than a Malignaggi win over Juan Diaz in Floyd's point of view.

Comment

You know they will do it anyway lol. They just don't live in reality.

Comment

Same goes for you if Mayweather looks really bad or loses. No excuses. We shouldn't hear that Mayweather was affected by the layoff when he should smash Marquez at any point in time, at any weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                    Floyd would get less than ZERO credit for beating me, but I would get TONS of credit for beating him. Not sure I see your point.
                    I love ya Jim, but hyperbole much? You aren't fighting Mayweather. One of the best technicians of now, and a sure fire Hall of Famer is. My point should be pretty clear, bud. There is no need to read between the lines.

Comment

Originally posted by V. WEBB JR. View Post
                      But if he comes back after 2 YEARS to fight a no name welter, then he gets accused of DUCKING the top welters.
                      he's duckin top welters as is fighting a lightweight. At least he'd be fighting a welter. Which is blatantly obvious what floyd is. A welter.

Comment

Working...
                      X