Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question: Did Guzman lose his chance to win the belts and did he lose the 3.5 pounds?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Revenge View Post
    He wasn't losing 3.5 pounds in 2 hours. Wasn't happening.
    I still think the fact he didn't bother to show up to be reweighed was a bit disrespectful.

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
      I still think the fact he didn't bother to show up to be reweighed was a bit disrespectful.
      If I've learned one thing, you never disrespect the commission/venue/promoters by showing up late to weigh-ins and not reweighing after missing weight. They take that seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
        he doesn't deserve one for pulling this ****
        No, he doesn't and don't think that the governing bodies are in a hurry to re-rank him the mandatory after embarrassing them like this...

Comment

Originally posted by neils7147933 View Post
          No, he doesn't and don't think that the governing bodies are in a hurry to re-rank him the mandatory after embarrassing them like this...
          are you kidding, man? the governing bodies LOVE to embarrass themselves

Comment

are you kidding, man? the governing bodies LOVE to embarrass themselves
            They're jokes, but they like it to be THEIR actions causing the rulings, not something required because of the actions of a fighter

Comment

it's a pointless fight now. if Guzman wins, all it means is a rematch is coming. if he loses, he's pretty much finished in boxing before ever getting to the big time. really shocking stuff
              Why would Campbell give him a rematch when Guzman didn't even bother to make weight. Any rematch cause is void to Guzman stupidity. Campbell would rather face other fighters than Guzman. Guzman was a mandatory. Remember.

Comment

Originally posted by Zocalo View Post
                Why would Campbell give him a rematch when Guzman didn't even bother to make weight. Any rematch cause is void to Guzman stupidity. Campbell would rather face other fighters than Guzman. Guzman was a mandatory. Remember.
                I was thinking if Guzman wins would he still be the ranked as no.1? if then rematch is possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Zocalo View Post
                  Knowing Nate he'd give Guzman a rematch if he loses convincinly. Its not in him to running around with that many belts and taking critisizum that there is a 135 pounder out there who has beaten you >Guzman.

Comment

Originally posted by jacobs View Post
                    I was thinking if Guzman wins would he still be the ranked as no.1? if then rematch is possible.
                    I'm sure the'll be a rematch if Guzman beats him.

Comment

that's what I was saying. If Guzman wins, you can bet Nate will rematch him. If Guzman loses, he's finished in boxing. I really mean that. He already couldn't get a big fight and now he's blown his biggest opportunity by not making weight. Nobody will sign to fight a hit and run fighter who doesn't even meet the weight he's supposed to be at.

Comment

Working...
                      X