Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Perdomo have a chance of defeating Kessler?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Benncollinsaad View Post
    Who is that schmuck? O yea, I think I heard the name. He's a sportswriter,right?
    Not sure if serious......

Comment

Kellerman who??
      I think he means that analyst on HBO who sometimes sounds like he's a horny ****sexual drooling over some young black boxer.

Comment

kessler is the best smw in the world until proven differant imo

Comment

BWAHAHA!! And you think Hopkins could beat Kessler?!? C'mon...get your act together!
          I think it's a 50/50 fight, but Hopkins is still at the top of the sport. You act like Hopkins has not a chance and would get brutally KO'd when he has never lost decisively.

Kessler is a great fighter and I think he'll win the super 6 but beating Hopkins is a totally different game, he's a veteran with a load of tricks and a tight defense.

I was simply saying Hopkins isn't scared of Kessler, he just won't add anything to Hopkins legacy IF he beats him Adamek will.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryn0 View Post
            I think it's a 50/50 fight, but Hopkins is still at the top of the sport. You act like Hopkins has not a chance and would get brutally KO'd when he has never lost decisively.

Kessler is a great fighter and I think he'll win the super 6 but beating Hopkins is a totally different game, he's a veteran with a load of tricks and a tight defense.

I was simply saying Hopkins isn't scared of Kessler, he just won't add anything to Hopkins legacy IF he beats him Adamek will.
            If Hopkins ever fights Kessler he will be brutally taken apart and stopped either by KO or TKO. Thats for sure. He no longer has the energy to withstand big punchers with Kessler's workrate.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
              Some people like Bhopreign have said Perdomo will defeat Kessler this Saturday.

What's your prediction?
              I think Bhopreign is wrong. Kessler will KO Perdomo inside the distance.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
                kessler is the best smw in the world until proven differant imo
                Agree with you, Larry.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Furthermore, Kessler hits with much more accuracy than a typical puncher. And his chin and stamina are tested and proven.

Comment

First of all, let me say this: never take seriously what anybody with B-HOP in their nick says.
                    Excellent advice.

Comment

kessler by big big ko, with a straight right hand.

Comment

Working...
                      X