Martin Rogan vs Sam Peter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
    Rogan by murder in rd 12

PS thread starter, just curious why ure making a thread about a guy from the Falls who wears green and white in the ring when you've got a pic of a guy who's infamous for chucking grenades at a republican funeral, and is concidered a loyalist hero in your av.?
    Great to see how times have changed in NI when we can all get behind our sportsmen!
    That was in the past, I've had a change of heart recently. Seeing Rogan KTFO Skelton showed me the error of my ways.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Stone View Post
      That was in the past, I've had a change of heart recently. Seeing Rogan KTFO Skelton showed me the error of my ways.
      lol
      So how's the painting going these days? Prices of your work gone up much since your locked up again?

Comment

I've noticed the likes of Rogan and Eamonn Magee have always been very overtly 'Irish', yet the likes of Wayne McCullough never really bothered to try and make out that he was part of the UK etc. Maybe they just do it to market themselves better or something. John Duddy has certainly benefited from it.

Comment

Originally posted by paul750 View Post
          I've noticed the likes of Rogan and Eamonn Magee have always been very overtly 'Irish', yet the likes of Wayne McCullough never really bothered to try and make out that he was part of the UK etc. Maybe they just do it to market themselves better or something. John Duddy has certainly benefited from it.
          Worked for "Irish" Mickey Ward too!
          As someone form N.Ireland that has traveled some of the world I can say that everywhere I've been being Irish has been a big advantage. People like u as soon as they hear u speak, and u can get away with doing more (even by cops).
          And to this day I've no idea why, we're loud, drunk most of the time (on holiday) and take the piss out of everybody. Long may it continue!
          Back to your point about the pocket rocket, he may concider himself British, but if he came out publically and wore union jack shorts etc. he wont have the automatic support of the southerners, or the yanks.

Comment

War martin!!!

Lmfao.

Comment

This would actually be a hell of a fight, I'd love to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
                lol
                So how's the painting going these days? Prices of your work gone up much since your locked up again?
                The painting's going very well thanks. Yesterday I did a nice watercolour of Barry McGuigan schooling a prime Willie Pep.

My agent tells me that if I keep up the good work I might one day be on the same level as Charles Bronson. Not sure who could play me in a film though. Brad Pitt looks just like me of course, and my wifey is a dead ringer for Angelina Jolie, but I'm not sure if they're available at the moment.

Comment

The painting's going very well thanks. Yesterday I did a nice watercolour of Barry McGuigan schooling a prime Willie Pep.

My agent tells me that if I keep up the good work I might one day be on the same level as Charles Bronson. Not sure who could play me in a film though. Brad Pitt looks just like me of course, and my wifey is a dead ringer for Angelina Jolie, but I'm not sure if they're available at the moment.
                  lmao
                  I wouldn't go for Brad Pitt, not to do with looks but his accent in the devil's own was shocking.
                  Sean Bean's accent wasnt too bad in Patriot games, and he does play a good physco ;-)

Comment

Why are you signed up as convicted terrorist scum?

Comment

Originally posted by medium-deek View Post
                      Why are you signed up as convicted terrorist scum?
                      Performance artist your honour, honest ;-)
                      I think he's just taking the piss.

Comment

Working...
                      X