Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cuando se mueran...enterrados o quemados???Que creen que pase despues de morir???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    You know what is funny, is that when you read accounts of near death or death experiences, you always see what you believe in.

For example, Muslims see Allah, Christians see Christ and so on. God sure shows himself in different ways and medical science has already shown why the person sees those things it's because the neurons in the brain are firing and they see images and memories.

It's just really hard for people to think there's nothing after death. They fear death and in order to get over that fear they need to make up a fairy tale to feel comfort.
    a fallacy on to itself..........

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
      a fallacy on to itself..........
      Really? Give me one example of a Christian seeing Allah, Buddha or another god that he/she isn't already programmed to believe.

Comment

Really? Give me one example of a Christian seeing Allah, Buddha or another god that he/she isn't already programmed to believe.
        I can guarantee you that there are some....I could do some research to show you but Im too lazy for that....I can tell you though that for the most part generalizations are almost always wrong.....hence "always" "Every single time" "Everyone" "all the time" etc etc are in fact fallacies onto themselves (most of the time of course)

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
          I can guarantee you that there are some....I could do some research to show you but Im too lazy for that....I can tell you though that for the most part generalizations are almost always wrong.....hence "always" "Every single time" "Everyone" "all the time" etc etc are in fact fallacies onto themselves (most of the time of course)
          You see what you are programmed to see. Religion in itself is no different than a cult, I'm sorry and I don't mean to offend but it's true. You are told things that are fantastical and then told to believe them and live your life by them.

When you question them, you are told you can NEVER question them because you need to have faith.

Faith is believing in something that has no proof. It's blind hope and IMO faith is dangerous.

Comment

You see what you are programmed to see. Religion in itself is no different than a cult, I'm sorry and I don't mean to offend but it's true. You are told things that are fantastical and then told to believe them and live your life by them.

When you question them, you are told you can NEVER question them because you need to have faith.

Faith is believing in something that has no proof. It's blind hope and IMO faith is dangerous.
            The thing is If people just go out of a religious duty than they will fall astray at some point. You have to know for yourself and have experienced the supernatural to be able to truly walk by faith. I dont blame you to think the way you dont. Yuove never have experience God i wont hold that against you because your only using what you know by your experience... These 5 senses is all you know but let me tell you cant live your live trusting you body's 5 senses because at some point they will fail you..

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
              The thing is If people just go out of a religious duty than they will fall astray at some point. You have to know for yourself and have experienced the supernatural to be able to truly walk by faith. I dont blame you to think the way you dont. Yuove never have experience God i wont hold that against you because your only using what you know by your experience... These 5 senses is all you know but let me tell you cant live your live trusting you body's 5 senses because at some point they will fail you..
              Yet there's not one person alive or that has ever lived that can prove any experience other than the physical of what we know. These experiences outside of my 5 senses doesn't exist, they haven't been proven and if they did exist, we would have seen them by now.

I was a Catholic for most of my life, I did my first communion, confirmation the whole thing. I went to church every Sunday and experienced god in the same way you did, then I started to question the things that were being told to me.

Not because I wanted to rebel, but because they didn't make sense to me. The stories made no sense, had no structure. When I said that people in the church told me the same thing you have said, "There are things you aren't meant to understand" that was such BS.

Why wouldn't god want to present himself to you? Why would he make everything so complicated? Then I researched it historically and the things I found out were shocking to me. How the story or Jesus and most of the miracles and stories from the Bible aren't original. They come from much older sources.

That told me that MEN created these things, not some god. These myths were just repeated and used to control people who would follow blindly. Well, I can't do that, I need truth in my life and real morality.

Comment

Bottom line is we'll never come to agree because of one thing. Faith. Even when proven wrong, faith conditions people to keep believing because faith literaly means to believe in something that isn't supported by any demonstable fact.

Comment

wait you think Im religious??? hahahah.....just playing devil's advocate my friend....stimulating conversation is all....no need for apologies...

Comment

Working...
                  X