Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Light Heavyweight division sucks now..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Light Heavyweight division sucks now..

It's going to get boring real quick. Jones is too damn big. He looks like he's beating on teenagers out there. Nobody has a chance in hell at beating him. It's just not fair. They need to make a crusierweight division and force him up to it.

I can't wait til he cleans out light heavyweight, then fights somebody his own size at heavyweight and gets knocked the **** out.

Welcome to the MMA version of the boxing Heavyweight division. The UFC Light Heavyweight division!

hahahahahahahahahahahaha.....

Comment

It's gonna end up like the WW division.

Comment

There are going to be a lot of fighters hating life. GSP at WW, AS at MW, and JBJ at LHW, it's going to be entertaining to me to see if Bones can clean out the LHW div. He still has to go against Rashad, Rampage, Machida, Griffin, and a long string of talented LHW's. I don't know if even he can do that.

Comment

The MW and WW devisions are the same. Bones vs Rashad next. Then Probably Machida...

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
            There are going to be a lot of fighters hating life. GSP at WW, AS at MW, and JBJ at LHW, it's going to be entertaining to me to see if Bones can clean out the LHW div. He still has to go against Rashad, Rampage, Machida, Griffin, and a long string of talented LHW's. I don't know if even he can do that.
            Rampage is useless in the modern day game. Rashad has zero chance against Jones, everyone knows it. Griffin and Machida are almost as useless against Jones as Rashad is.

Jones wont be beaten until either a new phenom emerges at LHW Or when he moves up to heavyweight in a few years.

Comment

Working...
            X