Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Men hurt more when they get cheated on, women dont really care as much true or false?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Men hurt more when they get cheated on, women dont really care as much true or false?

I think the gender specific instincts are different on this one.

Ive seen women they tend to get angry or cry if a man cheats on them, and the crying is more melodramatic and not a deep sorrow.

But men they get DEEPLY hurt so much so that they almost go into shock, and then they get depressed/that feeling for a LONG time, OR they go into a psychopathic rage, which is much more upset than mere anger.

Women just get angry and start rowing men reach for the nearest weapon.

What do you think and is this a good reason to always be cheating if you can?

I think if you have an emotional connection with another woman, that hurts your woman far more than if you were just shagging her without having much feelings for her. I believe that is true.
    Last edited by AlexKid; 02-21-2015, 11:18 AM.

I think you are correct. Everybody knows that women aren't actually human beings and couldn't possibly feel the same range of emotions that men feel

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
      I think the gender specific instincts are different on this one.

Ive seen women they tend to get angry or cry if a man cheats on them, and the crying is more melodramatic and not a deep sorrow.

But men they get DEEPLY hurt so much so that they almost go into shock, and then they get depressed/that feeling for a LONG time, OR they go into a psychopathic rage, which is much more upset than mere anger.

Women just get angry and start rowing men reach for the nearest weapon.

What do you think and is this a good reason to always be cheating if you can?

I think if you have an emotional connection with another woman, that hurts your woman far more than if you were just shagging her without having much feelings for her. I believe that is true.
      Why are you making so many threads? Stop it.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
        Why are you making so many threads? Stop it.
        I have I hadn't made any in a while and I had some different questions to ask not the same ones

Comment

Whats with all these women/ cheating threads??? Does somebody need a Hug???

Comment

Nonsense, it all depends on the individual.

Comment

pussies hurt...real men feel betrayed

Comment

Just beat the **** out of her like a real man.

Comment

My real answer---

I think women are more used to being hurt men are selective with their heart, when women wear their heart on their sleeves......
                  Think about this in a 3 year span a woman has fallen in love like x10 times when a Man would fall in love 1 or two times in 3years.....so when the break up happens it hurts the Man more who dont jump into serious relationships as often

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                    pussies hurt...real men feel betrayed
                    This **** right here.

Comment

Working...
                    X