Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez vs Lee, Winner Gets Sergio Martinez in The Fall?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if Chavez does fight Lee it must mean that Chavez refused to sign his contract extension with Top Rank. Chavez was talking big about how he wasn't going to be strong armed by Top Rank.

dumb move. I think Chavez actually thinks he's real champion. Chavez owes everything to Bob Arum and Jose Sulaiman for paving the way for him. if Chavez is fighting Lee, I think Chavez is in for a dose of reality.

Comment

Sergio would school the ***** out of B class fighter chavez jr. Hell kelly pavik would ko p#ssyboy chavez jr straight out of rehab and we all saw what sergio did against kelly. Chavez jr was handed the WBC belt that was stolen from sergio the man wants his belt back! When you have a belt you have to fight the top guys...not rubio or lee. martinez whips chavez jr, sturm beats chavez jr, Pirog beats chavez jr, Golovkin beats chavez jr, Palvik beats chavez jr, peter quillin beats chavez jr Stop covering for this fake@ss paper champ. Fight Sergio next or get stripped of the WBC belt....i hope when sergio gets the belt back he should throw that s#it in the trash. Go eat a dic% top rank & Wbc!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

If Chavez wins will invent some excuse to not fight with Martinez in September.
        And start to run again...

Comment

If Chavez wins people will find another excuse to not give him credit, that's for sure.

Comment

"I'm hoping and counting on the WBC to the right thing"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAA HAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Comment

Originally posted by louvega View Post
              If Chavez wins people will find another excuse to not give him credit, that's for sure.
              When Chavez fight with Martinez will receive the credit. that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by herikbeheran View Post
                When Chavez fight with Martinez will receive the credit. that's for sure.

Like I said, Chavez won't get any credit whatever he does. Thanks for proving my point.

Comment

for some reason

i see Jr vs Pavlik before Jr vs Martinez....

Comment

If Lee is as terrible as some of you say he is, then Chavez should be eager to fight him. He'll sign the contract in a heartbeat! Lee isn't even ranked in the Ring Magazine top ten. If Chavez avoids him, he really is a fake.

Or, if Lee is so terrible, then he should fight Pirog, Golovkin, Geale, or N'Jikam instead.

Comment

Julio "Sugar" Cesar Chavez is the undisputed middleweight champion of the world, he would knock both these bums out on the same night at the same time. Real fans know that Chavez is unbeatable at Middleweight.

Comment

Working...
                      X