No announcement yet.

magarito's entrance music

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• magarito's entrance music

took me forever forever to find this song.

even though i knew cotto was gonna win hearing him come out to this song was ****en epic. with the braids plus this song made him look like the ultimate gangsta. too bad it didnt show in the ring

Comment

Originally posted by gasolina92 View Post
      even though i knew cotto was gonna win hearing him come out to this song was ****en epic. with the braids plus this song made him look like the ultimate gangsta. too bad it didnt show in the ring
      Yeah because its cool to look like gangsta's right?? Damn this country is screwed up when people think its cool to look like the "ultimate gangsta". Its people like you that im going to blame when this country falls and we are all under chinese, or north korean or any other country's rule. Change the way you think!!!

Comment

eh chicano rap kind of sucks. PR's got the best latino rappers.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnybur View Post
          Yeah because its cool to look like gangsta's right?? Damn this country is screwed up when people think its cool to look like the "ultimate gangsta". Its people like you that im going to blame when this country falls and we are all under chinese, or north korean or any other country's rule. Change the way you think!!!
          first off was marg not playing the villian in this fight. a gangsta is a villian so thats why i said it said his enrance was epic for his role. when the **** did i say its cool to be gangsta. please dont imply things. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
            yeah i dont even like chicano rap let alone the lyrics in the song pr reggaeton all day. but hearing the beat echo inside msg and marg coming out to it was intense.

Comment

Yeah, I'm older than many posters here, and I just can't identify with this gangsta attitude. The pants worn around the knees things looks whack to me, but that's just my opinion. Don't make it right or wrong.

One generation isn't supposed to understand the next generation. At least that's what conclusion I've come to. The world is changing. we need to accept it. And the people need to change the things they can, like corruption, mostly on bigger levels, but at any level.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnybur View Post

That is AWESOME!

Comment

I don't think he meant "gangster" like as in a lame street thug/hoodlum meaning.

I think he meant "gangster" as in a guy who is the ulimate badass and doesn't care about his opposition. He only comes to fight.

There is a big difference.

Comment

Originally posted by gasolina92 View Post
                    yeah i dont even like chicano rap let alone the lyrics in the song pr reggaeton all day. but hearing the beat echo inside msg and marg coming out to it was intense.

Originally posted by Forza View Post

these poor guys must pluck their eyebrows

Originally posted by -GBGQ- View Post
                    I don't think he meant "gangster" like as in a lame street thug/hoodlum meaning.

I think he meant "gangster" as in a guy who is the ulimate badass and doesn't care about his opposition. He only comes to fight.

There is a big difference.

OP HOW THE HELL DID YOU FIND THIS SONG?

LIKE, WHERE DID YOU START FROM LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X