Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arthur Abraham: I'm just not a super middleweight. (I will fight Ward)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thephantom5 View Post
    This is reminiscent of Ortiz after Maidana.

You just don't say sh%t like this.

I know hes being honest.

But damn.
    Abraham is right about the size thing.. However he definitely stated over a year ago he could no longer make 160. Is his frame at this point in time between weight classes? Sucks for Abraham.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthpawSwagger View Post
      Wasn't he killing himself to make 160? What the hell is he then?
      an arrogant c0ck

Comment

Think Ward will give up Oakland if AA gives up the see thru shorts?

Comment

but he cant make 160 right??

Comment

Hes taking these losses really badly.

It went from euphoria in the Taylor fight to utter humiliation in the Froch fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Reginald Miller View Post
              Hes taking these losses really badly.

It went from euphoria in the Taylor fight to utter humiliation in the Froch fight.
              he was a minute away from losing the taylor fight. if taylor wasnt so ****ing glass chinned that is.

Comment

He can make 160. He just doesn't want to. Martinez/Abraham at 160. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                  he was a minute away from losing the taylor fight. if taylor wasnt so ****ing glass chinned that is.
                  That was Froch, not Abraham.

at Taylor being glass chinned, he has no stamina. His chin is good.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
                    He can make 160. He just doesn't want to. Martinez/Abraham at 160. LOL.
                    Martinez would **** him up, AA's career is done. He isn't pulling no upset off on Ward. AA's been exposed as a fighter who only beat shot and c level fighters. Froch said that AA has bad footwork and is a slow plodder before they fought, boy was he right. I should have listened to Crotch for once. AA didn't win a round against Froch or Dirrell.

Comment

AA is a guy I used to really really dislike, but now I'm actually feeling sorry for the guy. He has all the tools, but he doesn't know how to utilize it. I mean, Tyson is one of his favorites fighters, and it's a bit ironic that while AA has zero upperbody movement, Tyson had great head/ upperbody movement. There were many opportunities where Abraham could have slipped Froch's jab and thrown a counter right over the top, but that style of his has really messed him up. It's like his body is automatically engineered to go into a shell once his opponents throw, anyone notice that? Clottey has the same issues too.

Comment

Working...
                      X