Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't let the smooth taste fool you. KING COBRA!!(Malt liquor fans only)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't let the smooth taste fool you. KING COBRA!!(Malt liquor fans only)

Fred Williamson is one of the greatest African Americans to walk this planet. Boss ****** and now the KC.

That's almost as old as Schlitz Malt Liquor BULL...I still use that line on my wife sometimes when she tries to jokingly talk smack to me..."Don't let the smooth tast fool ya!!"

Comment

How smooth is this ad?

Comment

Gangster ****!

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post

Fred Williamson is one of the greatest African Americans to walk this planet. Boss ****** and now the KC.
          i cant see vids but dont talk about malt liquor. im tempted to leave work to go buy some right now

Comment

Originally posted by r i z i View Post
            i cant see vids but dont talk about malt liquor. im tempted to leave work to go buy some right now
            I have a craving for a chilled 40 right now but I can't. I made a promise to myself never to drink on work nights. Whats worse is there isn't any fights on this weekend so I may not gather up the strength to go drop a few dollar bills on a 40. The craving is killing me and I might just say fu(k it.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
              I have a craving for a chilled 40 right now but I can't. I made a promise to myself never to drink on work nights. Whats worse is there isn't any fights on this weekend so I may not gather up the strength to go drop a few dollar bills on a 40. The craving is killing me and I might just say fu(k it.
              im goin thru the same. i try not to drink during the week but i cave in to the occasional quart (32oz bottle, no 40s around where i live)

Comment

Comment

Damn the memories in this thread, so many times when i was younger i would get two 40's and get drunk with people in various parks all over town. Colt 45 and St. Ides, there was another one too i don't remember the name though.

**** i didn't even know these beers were actual malt liquors, we just bought those cause they had a high alcohol percentage.

Edit: It was Red Bull, not the energy drink, the beer made out of bull piss.

Comment

ahh man thats a funny ass commercial

the flavored st ides commerical is the best one.. i remember drinkin that back when i was a teenager..
                    Last edited by JoHnNyBoXeR; 06-04-2009, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X