No announcement yet.

Why Is Everyone Doubting JMM beating MAYWEATHER

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Is Everyone Doubting JMM beating MAYWEATHER

A lot of talk lately...Especially after FNF about Mosley, Pacquiao even Cotto Fighting MAyweather. Despite Floyd Picking a fight with a Lightweight in JMM, Is no reason to sleep on the fact that JMM Is a great warrior and isnt #2 P4P for no reason. If In fact weight isnt the issue come fight night...Mayweather could be in trouble. Highly possible.

I'm not one of them. I have more than 2 million points on bets for JMM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
      I'm not one of them. I have more than 2 million points on bets for JMM.
      I think JMM is the Ninja that will come out of the blue and end the Mayweather Hype. Truhfully Id rather see JMM PAcquiao 3 Than Mayweather PAc....

Comment

Originally posted by MR ITALIAN View Post
        A lot of talk lately...Especially after FNF about Mosley, Pacquiao even Cotto Fighting MAyweather. Despite Floyd Picking a fight with a Lightweight in JMM, Is no reason to sleep on the fact that JMM Is a great warrior and isnt #2 P4P for no reason. If In fact weight isnt the issue come fight night...Mayweather could be in trouble. Highly possible.
        I like how you said "If In fact weight isnt the issue come fight night" then JMM will give Floyd trouble.

Translation "if Floyd kills JMM then I will give him no credit for it and blame it on the weight".

JMM is a brilliant fighter but Floyd has him beat in every single catagory. He doesnt have anything on Floyd. If this fight was a LW then Floyd would kill him. He's just P4P a better fighter than Juan. Even against bums JMM gets hit clean all the time so how can he stop Floyd from hitting him? On the other side JMM is use to hitting everyone clean but Floyd is the best defensive guy in the game. JMM is use to outboxing his oppoents but Floyd is better. He's use to being the better techniqal guy in every fight but Floyd is better. He's use to being the smarter guy in every fight but Floyd is smarter. JMM is good but Floyd is the worst matchup in boxing for both him and Pac

Comment

I said it before and i'll say it again...

Juan Manuel Marquez is the ONLY person who I can see beating Mayweather....

Comment

I agree , the weight bull**** is beat to death , Floyd is 4 pound bigger and so was Pac 4 pound bigger , so the weight is no big deal ,,,, JMM has unofficially beaten Pac according to many ,,,, JMM is current p4p #2 and in the best form of his career he has moved up just as Pac and Floyd has and he KOed both opponents ,, and people talk of him like he is a bum , great fighter is JMM and although he is not favored to win in the betting only a fool would write him off considering Floyd is coming back after a long lay off and JMM is fight fit and in such sparkling form ,, this is a good fight that Im looking forward too .

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
              I like how you said "If In fact weight isnt the issue come fight night" then JMM will give Floyd trouble.

Translation "if Floyd kills JMM then I will give him no credit for it and blame it on the weight".

JMM is a brilliant fighter but Floyd has him beat in every single catagory. He doesnt have anything on Floyd. If this fight was a LW then Floyd would kill him. He's just P4P a better fighter than Juan. Even against bums JMM gets hit clean all the time so how can he stop Floyd from hitting him? On the other side JMM is use to hitting everyone clean but Floyd is the best defensive guy in the game. JMM is use to outboxing his oppoents but Floyd is better. He's use to being the better techniqal guy in every fight but Floyd is better. He's use to being the smarter guy in every fight but Floyd is smarter. JMM is good but Floyd is the worst matchup in boxing for both him and Pac
              Floyd doesn't have him beat in EVERY way. Thats not fair to say in the same sentence with JMM is Brilliant Fighter. You cannot Count a Brilliant fighter out with NO fighter! I see your point About Floyd, But where I draw the line is Floyds Opposition in the pass dont stack next to a fighter like JMM. The only difference is JMM is coming up from lightweight. IN MARCH 2008 JMM fought as a FEATHERWEIGHT!!!!! Now Welterweight. Do the Math

Comment

JuanMa is no slouch or a tomato can. A live opponent.

Floyd only has to underestimate is abilities to suffer his first loss.

Comment

I view JuanMa as a young Julio Cesar Chavez.

He has practically the same style as Chavez had.

Comment

I think JMM is the Ninja that will come out of the blue and end the Mayweather Hype. Truhfully Id rather see JMM PAcquiao 3 Than Mayweather PAc....
                    Active skilled fighter versus former P4P fighter who hasn't fought in 2 years. JMM has a chance......if not, then at least a blueprint on how to beat Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                    X