Real friends don't let friends Drive Drunk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
    I've seen this video before.

The guy who knocks his drunk friend out is just as stupid as the drunk guy who wants to drive home. He sucker punched a drunk with no balance or defense and ghetto ******s hailed him as a hero for it because "it may have saved someone's life."

No mention of the fact that he could've seriously injured or even killed his friend who could've hit his head on the concrete. No mention of the fact that choking out someone who is intoxicated could lead to them choking on their own vomit. No mention of the fact that he should've just taken dude's keys and went home.

He didn't have to knock him out and then choke him out when he woke up to prevent his friend from driving drunk, but he decided to do so because uploading a video to the internet of you taking your friends keys and going home really won't attract many views.

So instead you blindside a drunk and defenseless friend, record the KO, upload it, and wait for a sea of ghetto losers to defend your heinous actions by saying that you were protecting him."

With friends like these.....

Comment

its called a taxi

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        man, there really isn't an ammo drought.

they're just using that an excuse to raise prices and get rid of old stock.

i remember turners outdoorsman were selling OLD hydrashoks MORE EXPENSIVE than newer, more modern, better ammo.

screw that my target range gives me discounts on the old but still effective stuff.
        there's a limit at the range here in Jersey

two box limit for the .40 and 9mm the .45's don't have a limit

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          I've seen this video before.

The guy who knocks his drunk friend out is just as stupid as the drunk guy who wants to drive home. He sucker punched a drunk with no balance or defense and ghetto ******s hailed him as a hero for it because "it may have saved someone's life."

No mention of the fact that he could've seriously injured or even killed his friend who could've hit his head on the concrete. No mention of the fact that choking out someone who is intoxicated could lead to them choking on their own vomit. No mention of the fact that he should've just taken dude's keys and went home.

He didn't have to knock him out and then choke him out when he woke up to prevent his friend from driving drunk, but he decided to do so because uploading a video to the internet of you taking your friends keys and going home really won't attract many views.

So instead you blindside a drunk and defenseless friend, record the KO, upload it, and wait for a sea of ghetto losers to defend your heinous actions by saying that you were protecting him."

With friends like these.....
          all BS...
          who the heck cares about this lowlife POS....i care more abt the people that he may kill while driving drunk...as far as i am concerned..he can choke to death..he will most likely try to drive drunk every friday..let his friend kill him and save other people's lives...i hate these ghetto thugs

Comment

I bet the guy that hit him was smashed too.

Comment

eeehmmmmm that doesn't justify assault. He could just have wrestled him to the ground and have the bystanders confiscate the key.

Comment

I tried responding to your visitor message but it won't let me.

Sober life sucks but I'm going back on the drink tonight and tomorrow. Thanks for asking.

Comment

Working...
                X