Overseas view on DeGale / Groves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overseas view on DeGale / Groves

Is there one?

Just curious here. As you’ll have likely read, for British boxing fans this is a huge fight, and a fight that isn’t about belts, but about pride, one-up-man-ship, valour and bragging rights. A real grudge, a fight for the British public to get their teeth into and knarl it to the bone. In fact only a handful of fights have created as much interest on these shores in the past.

BUT, do boxing fans outside of Great Britain care much about the result, or the stakes involved?

I’d be interested to know..

Regards

Chris

Originally posted by Box Up! View Post
    Is there one?

Just curious here. As you’ll have likely read, for British boxing fans this is a huge fight, and a fight that isn’t about belts, but about pride, one-up-man-ship, valour and bragging rights. A real grudge, a fight for the British public to get their teeth into and knarl it to the bone. In fact only a handful of fights have created as much interest on these shores in the past.

BUT, do boxing fans outside of Great Britain care much about the result, or the stakes involved?

I’d be interested to know..

Regards

Chris
    They should do because after Degale is done with Groves tommorow he will be looking at some americans i think.....

Comment

I've sported Groves' logo in my av for over a year now, I'm sure 90% of over seas fans are aware of him, and this fight, whether or not their interest extends as far as wanting to watch the fight, I don't know.

Comment

Working...
      X