Friend had a motorcycle accident.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by betmen View Post
    is fast, is cheap. Motorcycles rule!!!!
    yep, half the fuel money, half the road registration costs, and i don't even bother getting insurance - and they all attract the birds

down side is riding in rain.. and 10x death rate, but who cares!

Comment

Originally posted by winky's right View Post
      yep, half the fuel money, half the road registration costs, and i don't even bother getting insurance - and they all attract the birds

down side is riding in rain.. and 10x death rate, but who cares!
      i love riding in rain, those rainy water bullets pierce my face kinda feel nice.

i learn to love it because my last work at the palm plantation. if you wannna ride in the rain at palm plantation better arrive at your destination when it still raining. riding a bike at red clay road after a rain is suicidal.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Just got back from the hospital. He's losing both his legs.

God damn. His mom is in tears
        Another reminder of why I will never ride a motorcycle.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
          What did you see?
          I was coming home late from the club one night and was turning off the freeway. There was a Nissan pathfinder in front of me and we were waiting for the light to turn green to go.

As soon as the light turned green, the pathfinder went forward and a motorcycle came out of the left side and just smashed into the side of the SUV. It was going fast, cops estimated he was going over 80.

The back of the pathfinder was destroyed and his body was like 300 ft ahead. We went to find him, when I did he was breathing really hard and erratic. His head and face were unrecognizable and was covered in blood.

Dude died and I guess was trying to beat the light. **** was crazy and the impact sounded like a bomb.

Comment

Working...
          X