No announcement yet.

I rewatched Pacquiao Vs Clottey

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
    That "BANG, BANG... WANNA THROW BACK? BANG, BANG" Was the most awkward commentating ever
    hahaha.. I love how Max was trying to say something and Lamps would just interuppt with a "BANG... BANG!"

hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      It's because Clottey had explosive diarrhoea
      damn, the explosive kind's the worst kind

Comment

He was there for the pay, he got it and covered up without taking any damage.. I was there live.

Comment

I'll remember this fight for Pac giving no fucks and going for the double Fernando Poe Jr. punch.

Comment

Wow this is like watching a pacquaio bj scene..its no way u hv ever seen clottey fight b4 and cant say something was up...he never hurt clottey once and was busted up from tje couple of punches he did throw...he also said on ghanain tv he had to lose..u guys can red k or watever u do but im absolutely done with boxing scene...i am utterly disgusted by the biased slurppage going on here...i dont enjoy pov bj **** not my thing its been real guys

Comment

He is truly the Greatest of this Era

Comment

cltoteey didnt even have his real trainer for this fight.

they paid him off to cover up

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
                  cltoteey didnt even have his real trainer for this fight.

they paid him off to cover up
                  Exactly ppl actin like pac is god or something
                  http://youtu.be/9wf_CNY_330 bet they wont watch he admitted it was a fix thats y u havent seen him on a major network since
                  Last edited by marsatari; 06-26-2014, 06:08 AM.

Comment

Interesting getting to page 3 and finally finding people who had the same thoughts on this fight. I remember watching this live and being pissed, believing that clottey was there for the money only. Sure he fights like that, but he never appeared hurt to me. We'll never really know.
                    Last edited by sceneboxing; 06-26-2014, 06:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by marsatari View Post
                      Wow this is like watching a pacquaio bj scene..its no way u hv ever seen clottey fight b4 and cant say something was up...he never hurt clottey once and was busted up from tje couple of punches he did throw...he also said on ghanain tv he had to lose..u guys can red k or watever u do but im absolutely done with boxing scene...i am utterly disgusted by the biased slurppage going on here...i dont enjoy pov bj **** not my thing its been real guys

Freddie Roach said before the fight that Clottey has a passive defence.
                      And thats what we saw...Pac throw loads, moving, giving angles, and Clottey covering up.

Speed intimidates. Fighters throw less against guys with speed and power. Even Rios said he became reluctant to throw against Pac because of his fast counters.

Also...Clottey was just kinda ****.

No conspiracy here.

Comment

Working...
                      X