Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barack Obama, champion of the gay community!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rest easy, guys - I've personally seen to it that this f*ggoty troll mokmok will be dealt with harshly very shortly.

It's just a matter of time, really.

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
      Hes pandering to his political base, dont give me none of that ****. Gay marriage very much is an issue, as evidenced by the million and one threads created for it on this forum,not to mention many others.

An ossue by itself wont decide an electionn, but when you add them up and get the gay votes, black votes, hispanic votes, the lonely housewives wanting that bbc votess, etc....what do you knoww, you win an election.

Economics is/should be the most important issue, and of course we went with the candidate that has experience, has proven he knows what he is doing, and didnt go with the guy that doesnt have experience, who has only seen unemployment sky rocket, food stamps skyrocket, etc....oh wait
      OK but you still haven't shown where him being FOR gay marriage is helping him? If he's pandering to his base, so what? They are already going to vote for him and the black and Hispanic communities are some of the most anti gay communities in America.

Social issues are there to divide us but they really shouldn't because at the end of the day, people should have equal rights under the law. It's really a non debate, the fact we are still discussing this in 2012 after seeing what happened in the 1960's during the Civil Rights movement is despicable.

Some people want to repeat the mistakes we have made.

Obama gains nothing from this, he has more to lose than to gain in saying he supports gay marriage whether he leaves it to the state or not.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        Rest easy, guys - I've personally seen to it that this f*ggoty troll mokmok will be dealt with harshly very shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post

You are a very good example of a mod sir.

I haven't broken any rules and yet you point the finger on me.

Real Classy dude. Real Class.

Comment

Originally posted by mokmokv2 View Post

Now your scared and copping a plea.....man up .

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
              Now your scared and copping a plea.....man up .
              What made you think so? Feel free to point out my violations good sir since you are so quick to make assumptions.

Comment

@Sir Squeel

Let's simplify things sir instead of blabbering walls of text.

George Washington, a founding father of the US, believes in God and envisioned a US which is God-fearing.
                And Thomas Jefferson, a founding father or the US, does not believe in god (or at least not in a personal christian god) and envisioned a US which has a wall of separation between church and state.

And this is not meant as an insult to you sir, really there's no comparison.

Between you and George Washington, we both know who's more CREDIBLE.
                That depends on the subject. I am more credible on the subject of biology. He is more credible on the subject of late 18th century military tactics.

You haven't addressed the fact that other Founding Fathers disagreed with Washington's statements on god. Oh and I should point out that your quote was inaccurate.

If you disagree then let's leave it at that good sir.
                You are demonstrably wrong. There wouldn't be an "agree to disagree" if you were right so there certainly isn't one when you're wrong. YOU ARE WRONG.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/announcement.php?f=12

Re-Registering While Temp Banned
                Re-registering while temp banned will cause your PRIMARY account to be permanently banned.
                Enjoy the rest of your time here cokcok.

Comment

I seriously doubt most gay men want to ever get married but are just bothered by the idea that they couldn't if they wanted to even though they don't anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                    OK but you still haven't shown where him being FOR gay marriage is helping him? If he's pandering to his base, so what? They are already going to vote for him and the black and Hispanic communities are some of the most anti gay communities in America.

Social issues are there to divide us but they really shouldn't because at the end of the day, people should have equal rights under the law. It's really a non debate, the fact we are still discussing this in 2012 after seeing what happened in the 1960's during the Civil Rights movement is despicable.

Some people want to repeat the mistakes we have made.

Obama gains nothing from this, he has more to lose than to gain in saying he supports gay marriage whether he leaves it to the state or not.

'Rights' is an argument unto itself. Is marriage a right? Marriage is a concept, and as such the government defines such concept as between a man and a woman. They(gays) are not being treated unfairly in this regards, they just dont fall under the definition of the concept. Nobody is being denied love, or being treated inhumanly. To compare this issue to the inhumane treatments of blacks back in the day is absurd imo. I have a dick, im defined as a guy. I can kick and scream about wnting to be defined as a female, that i want equal rights as woman to be able to go in the ladies room, but guess what, i dont fall under the defintion of a female.

There are three major groups of voters as it stands, obviously dems and repubs, but also independants. Not only is obama appealing to his voting base, democratss, but he is also appealing to independants, which tend to be people who are socially liberal and fiscally conservative. If you watched tv lately, all during the election process, you were inundated with political ads, in this specific case ads attacking romney for being a flip flopper, an evil bible thumper who wants to kill all gays, etc. Well, guess what. Obama tickled peoples ears, and secured a voting demographic.

Let me put it this way; many...many people were undecided until the final moments leading to the election. This is beyond dumb imo, as we can all agree the economy is top priority. In this case, how the hell are people undecided until the last moment? They have obamas entire fiscal record to examine, its set in stone. Im going to stop right here, with an incomplete thought, because im talking way more about politicis than i wanted to.

All im saying is, obama is a politician....from freaking chicago of all places, a cesspool of greasy politicians. People got played by a politician.

be prepared in 2016 for democrats to bust out this card again, as if they havent had the opportunity yet to repeal federal legislature defining marriage as a man and a woman. And people, like idiots, will eat it up again.
                    Last edited by ~AK49~; 11-12-2012, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X