Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roy Jones "I'll fight for another year and I'mma call it a day"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roy is the reason I am a boxing fan. If his choice is to box one more year I hope he makes it through safely and satisfied. I will ride with him the whole way.

Comment

Would like it if he retired already, just hope nothing serious happens 2 him in the next year n he retires without any problems.

Comment

roy's a very good expert commentator. he's reported done ok with his money. nothing that new england has to say on bscene will make him stop. i wish it could.

please stop boxing, roy.

Comment

I would like to see Roy retire and just do commentating now. He doesn't need to take anymore punches.

Comment

Originally posted by Bastolio+ View Post
            did you see calz humiliate and destroy jones? i loved every second of it, and i'm a roy fan. let's just give credit where credit is due, joe calzaghe ends careers.

feel a bit sorry for roy
            slappy Joe finishes 8 balls not careers

Comment

It's funny, in the mid and late 90's when he was winning fights without even trying, and seemed almost bored with Boxing, doing all kinds of extracurricular stuff like playing basketball and making Rap albums, I never thought he would end up the type of guy who couldn't quit Boxing.
              Last edited by res; 09-04-2012, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fix View Post
                phuck roy jones.. He's a phuckin drug cheat like vitali klitschko.. I've lost all tolerance for cheats, they should all be banned.

And this coming from a fan of both roy jones and vitali.. It is what it is.. Get drug cheats outta the damn sport.

yawn :*******:

Comment

It will be a real shame if he ends up damaged because of this.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    Roy can announce full time and make money doing that. This is f**king sad.
                    He can take Tarver's job!!

Comment

Originally posted by res View Post
                      It's funny, in the mid and late 90's when he was winning fights without even trying, and seemed almost bored with Boxing, doing all kinds of extracurricular stuff like playing basketball and making Rap albums, I never thought he would end up the type of guy who couldn't quit Boxing.
                      I think he would have definitely retired sooner had he stayed undefeated. Those losses are the reasons why he is the way he is today. He refuses to be morally defeated, it's like the more he loses the more he wants to stick around just to prove that nobody can send him into retirement.

Comment

Working...
                      X