Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What hall of famer(or future hof) has been layed out unconscious the most?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What hall of famer(or future hof) has been layed out unconscious the most?

List and discuss people.pictures would be nice aswell

Someone in black and white.

Comment

Washed out Roy Jones Jr

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
        List and discuss people.pictures would be nice aswell

floyd patterson's lights went out pretty quickly by the end of it

one of the founding fathers of slickness, quickness, the leaping left hook, etc.

here is what he looked like.

he was never much more than a natural LHW, weighing in the 180's in his prime. not "out cold" in each of his five stoppage losses, per se, but he lost via stoppage to some of the better HW of his generation, including two in a row in the first round against liston, where he was totally destroyed

want to know where mike tyson got his style? watch floyd patterson..

an unfortunate modern example is roy jones
        lebedev nearly killed him
        tarver and johnson really creamed him
        and danny green is a legendary green punching machine who only left roy standing out of respect.
        Last edited by New England; 06-26-2012, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          Someone in black and white.
          Fighters in black and white were too great to ever get knocked out. Their fights just lasted for days until the venue was needed for something else.

Comment

Originally posted by new england View Post
            floyd patterson's lights went out pretty quickly by the end of it

one of the founding fathers of slickness, quickness, the leaping left hook, etc.

Here is what he looked like.

he was never much more than a natural lhw, weighing in the 180's in his prime. Not "out cold" in each of his five stoppage losses, per se, but he lost via stoppage to some of the better hw of his generation, including two in a row in the first round against liston, where he was totally destroyed

want to know where mike tyson got his style? Watch floyd patterson..

An unfortunate modern example is roy jones
            lebedev nearly killed him
            tarver and johnson really creamed him
            and danny green is a legendary green punching machine who only left roy standing out of respect.
            i call bull****,.........pattersons picture is clearly in black and white which means there is noway in hell he was layed unconscious you should be banned for trolling and not having a black and white sig and or avy....noooooooooooob

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              Fighters in black and white were too great to ever get knocked out. Their fights just lasted for days until the venue was needed for something else.
              When I was growing up, I decided to record some sparring of me in black and white, and I was an ATG. All of a sudden, I was dancing like Ali and had the physical tools of Roy on his prime. I was an ATG in black and white. Once I went back to color, I was another scrub.

Black and White fighters are the best because of black and white. It makes you an ATG.

Comment

Rickie fookin 'Atton:

Comment

there is not a big list for that. Roy Jones is the only HOFer who got knocked unconscious more than once but I might be wrong.
                  Ingemar Johansson got knocked pretty much unconscious by Patterson in the rematch.
                  Ken Norton got knocked almost unconscious against Gerry Cooney. Duran vs Tommy Hearns.
                  Tony Zale knocked Rocky Graziano pretty much unconscious.
                  Jack Johnson vs Stanley Ketchel (for a few seconds).
                  But you have to give it to Roy Jones. He is on top of that list....

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    When I was growing up, I decided to record some sparring of me in black and white, and I was an ATG. All of a sudden, I was dancing like Ali and had the physical tools of Roy on his prime. I was an ATG in black and white. Once I went back to color, I was another scrub.

Black and White fighters are the best because of black and white. It makes you an ATG.
                    So, for instance, if Floyd and christie Martin had a son together, and that kid fought in black and white, he'd be the ATGreatest of the ATG's.

Comment

Working...
                    X