Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(NEW VIDEO) Marquez @ MSG "Im happy I beat Pacquiao, Mayweather beats Pacquiao."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol *******s still on damage control mode.

Comment

Originally posted by treason1 View Post
      weeks later you can still see damage on the right side of marquez face !!!!!! anyways i dont know why anyone would be surprised that marquez would pick floydie over manny , because marquez is still bitter that he fight manny 3 times and lost all three matches !!!!!!!!!!!!!
      theres no damage... youre just trolling

he did 'ROBO EN LAS VEGAS' on national television 4 days later and was fine then too

Comment

Yeah there was no damage, just scratches of all the punches that pac couldn´t land effectively. I´ve been saying that we have seen people more injured by their pets.

Comment

Marquez reminds of Dickie Eklund.

Gave Leonard a hard close fight, even managed to KD him once (was a slip), and then ranted to everyone that he beat Leonard.

Marquez will forever be Pac's Dickie Eklund.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
            Marquez reminds of Dickie Eklund.

Gave Leonard a hard close fight, even managed to KD him once (was a slip), and then ranted to everyone that he beat Leonard.

Marquez will forever be Pac's Dickie Eklund.
            lol... only diff. was that ***i eklund was a nobody

marquez is an ATG and the world saw him school pacman that night

it was great

Comment

Originally posted by LatinKing416 View Post
              lol... only diff. was that ***i eklund was a nobody

marquez is an ATG and the world saw him school pacman that night

it was great
              He is more like Norton to Ali.

Comment

Difference is that this wasn´t a close fight because the only protagonist that night was Márquez´s mighty and precise right hand, pac is very lucky to have a good chin or he would have been stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by Phantomas View Post
                  Yeah there was no damage, just scratches of all the punches that pac couldn´t land effectively. I´ve been saying that we have seen people more injured by their pets.
                  there was still the after effects of his fight with manny on his right eye !!! just look at the video again his eye is not destroyed by margarito but you can still tell he was hit with some manila ice !!!!!!!!!! anyway marquez needds too move on and accept his lost like a real man !!!! you didnt see manny crying about the ref scoring mistake in the first fight !!!! no he just gave marquez a rematch and beat him !!!!!!!

Comment

there was still the after effects of his fight with manny on his right eye !!! just look at the video again his eye is not destroyed by margarito but you can still tell he was hit with some manila ice !!!!!!!!!! anyway marquez needds too move on and accept his lost like a real man !!!! you didnt see manny crying about the ref scoring mistake in the first fight !!!! no he just gave marquez a rematch and beat him !!!!!!!
                    But I did see him crying about cramps and other laughable excuses

Comment

What is supposed Márquez to say? people of the world you are wrong!, *******s and the infamous Nevada judges are correct!

Comment

Working...
                      X