No announcement yet.

Julio Chavez Jr.'s fight called off due to hand injury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
    One of the lamest injuries I've ever seen...
    LOL! Hes not that good anyways.... He has inflated record....

Comment

he is just prolonging Sexy whoopin that candy ass!

Comment

Wasn't he having troubles making weight anyways?

Comment

jr should go to 168 or is he scurd

Comment

I completely agree with most of you. It's sad how pathetic this kid is.. I really hope Canelo doesn't turn out to be the beach that I think he will be as well. It seems there is a new trend nowadays of constructing these " " " " stars " " " " with fabricated records and careers, hype them up and milk them without fighting any legit fighters.

It is bad for the sport, it really is.. and it's also a really bad look. It will inspire future generations of cowards and people to look at the sport like a profitable business to get into instead of getting into it for the pure love for the sport if you get what I mean.

We needs more Marquez, Pacquiaos, Cottos, Margaritos, etc etc... fighters with balls and who love the sport and earn a decent living because of what they've put into it. Enough of these pussays ruining it..
            Last edited by Explosions; 08-26-2011, 03:47 AM.

Comment

Sorry man but I have to disagree with you on the fight game needing more margaritos. Thats one we can do without. And I dont mind watching him at all, but the wraps scandal is unforgivable.
              Last edited by fishman; 08-26-2011, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                he's going to fight Mickey Rourke when his hand heals

Comment

JCC jr busted a move from Jackass and stuck his hand on a ceiling fan to avoid the fight. Man this guy is a disgrace and a joke...

Comment

Originally posted by fishman View Post
                    Sorry man but I have to disagree with you on the fight game needing more margaritos. Thats one we can do without. And I dont mind watching him at all, but the wraps scandal is unforgivable.
                    Well despite of whether he is a cheater or not, the guy has the heart of a warrior and we definitely need more fighters with that characteristic. He's put on some valiant performances, even in losing efforts.

I understand your point but I was talking more about their characteristics.

Comment

Working...
                    X