Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will you think less of Floyd if he doesn't meet Marquez in the centre of the ring?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Klitschko2010 View Post
    Yes, although of course that is what will happen.

Floyd is nothing short of a disgrace to the sport.
    The Nazi's never take even a single chance and can't even sell a free fight and you wanna attack the king...fall the **** back.

Comment

You have obviously never watched a Mayweather fight outside that of his last three,It's moronic sheep like you who know absolutely nothing about the sport of boxing that hurt's it.If boxing is dying it's because of dumb ****s like you who show no appreciation towards it and it's greatest participants.I'd love to slap you across the face but no doubt you're such an ugly **** that god already beat me to it.You're stupid and wrong,Drop dead or crawl back up that decrepit hole your mother calls a vagina

Comment

This is boxing not a computer game.

Mission 40; Marquez in Numero Uno / Number One

Main Objective

Beat Marquez

Bonus Objectives
        • Win by KO
        • Land more shots than Marquez
        • Never back down or take a step back
        • Land shots with 30%+ accuracy

If all bonus objectives are complete, Mayweather get's 5% of recognition from BoxingScene.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharcyde View Post
          Floyd is 32. Age is irrelevant in this fight.
          So you really think that there is no difference between being 32 or 36 in boxing? It is hardly irrelevant.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamSparkz View Post
            If all bonus objectives are complete, Mayweather get's 5% of recognition from BoxingScene.

You are correct, if he doesnt win by ko, he wont get any recognition cause he CHOSE to fight the lil guy and couldnt put him away.........and if he loses (which i doubt) then he might as well retire............................again

Comment

Working...
            X