Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Percentage wise how positive are you that God does not exist?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chups View Post
    And when he does do something about it people will complain that God should leave us alone. He gave us free will.

As for the percentage............it depends. Decades ago its 100% im sure there is a God. Then couple of years ago it's 50/50..........right now it's 70-30.
    We see things differently, that is all.

I see what I see in this world and I choose to believe there is no God. If there is one I would prefer that he didn't exist.

Comment

Originally posted by D_Hook View Post
      Sorry but anyone who says they're 100% sure God does or doesn't exist is talking ****. For it to be 100% it needs to be proved God exists or doesn't exist. Since neither has happened I don't think anyone can say 100%. I'd say I'm 95% sure he doesn't exist.
      But, right now i'm 100% sure god doesn't exist.

Maybe if I managed to meet him/her, I might be 100% sure he does exist.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatJoe View Post
        But, right now i'm 100% sure god doesn't exist.

Maybe if I managed to meet him/her, I might be 100% sure he does exist.
        Ye but if you met Him/Her, and you told everyone that you did they would think you were most likely hallucinating.

Let's assume you believe in God and that you accept that Jesus Christ is God incarnate. If you were to meet him in ancient times, the only way to prove this to the next generations would be to record it in writing since there were no digital cameras back then. Well by good grace it's been recorded in writing by disciples of Jesus. But people don't believe it. So who's to say that people would believe you? Unless they would accept it based on "faith"...

Comment

50%
          is there a god?
          yes or no question

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
            I think that you are confused. But assuming that you aren't.... why should I take that into consideration? An omnipotent god is not subject to things like physical laws. If god thought "actually yes, a species of worm which burrows into people's eyeballs and causes blindness usually in children is a bit of a ***** move... I'll scrap that!" would he then say "oh damn... I can't. Newton (sic) made a law..."
            damn...cant give green karma

Comment

Originally posted by Enayze View Post
              Oh really, because your grand design serves a better purpose right? Im sure you are familiar with Newtons Law that states every action has an equal and opposite reaction, maybe you should take that into consideration when making changes to God's work.
              Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              I think that you are confused. But assuming that you aren't.... why should I take that into consideration? An omnipotent god is not subject to things like physical laws. If god thought "actually yes, a species of worm which burrows into people's eyeballs and causes blindness usually in children is a bit of a ***** move... I'll scrap that!" would he then say "oh damn... I can't. Newton (sic) made a law..."
              This little argument just about sums up the difference in quality between the posts of Enayze and Squealpiggy. Enayze believes himself to be intelligent, but seems to be devoid of simple logic. Squealpiggy is intelligent.

Comment

as sold by religions? im 100%sure he doesnt exist........

im 99.99% sure he doesnt exist in any other form.............

Comment

Im 100% sure he does exist..

You cant tell me that everything on this earth happened by a damnn accident.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar-Mosley123 View Post
                    Ye but if you met Him/Her, and you told everyone that you did they would think you were most likely hallucinating.

Let's assume you believe in God and that you accept that Jesus Christ is God incarnate. If you were to meet him in ancient times, the only way to prove this to the next generations would be to record it in writing since there were no digital cameras back then. Well by good grace it's been recorded in writing by disciples of Jesus. But people don't believe it. So who's to say that people would believe you? Unless they would accept it based on "faith"...
                    Considering that there is ample evidence of the Egyptian civilization in museums and other such places, you would think that there would be at least ONE piece of physical evidence of a Christ who inhabited the earth in the olden days.

Not asking for much.

Something like his contact lense, a pubic hair, toothbrush (He did brush his teeth, right?), a urine sample, a testimony from a cured leper or blind person, Mary Magdalene's dress with a semen sample. Anything!

Heck, even a freakin' porpoise who witnessed His Walk On Water concert.

We do have technology that decifers dolphin morse code and sh it, right?

Comment

100 percent

Comment

Working...
                      X