Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Pacquiao duck Errol speece

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

of course he will duck him, pacs legacy has already taken a hit in last few years after getting near on decapitated by marquez and losing to mayweather (not a disgrace but that was one of worst performances ive ever seen from a mayweather opponent)

Comment

Who?? Is he a pro who were some of the people he fought? I have yet to notice that name on any head liners.

Comment

Floyd fans have no right to.discuss an issue when it comes to ducking.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
          He don't want no part of the slick FMJ 2.0 that is Erroll Spence

A American Olympian from the hood who is so slick and skilled

You saw how he literally murdered Algieri who was unchanged and had goat trainer jdj on his size but couldn't handle the Supreme skill

Pac will avoid him like the plague
          why did floyd choose a shot to **** berto instead of giving a young brother who he holds in high regard and is represented by his own uncle al's company a chance?

at spence being slick.

Comment

Originally posted by Godsfly View Post
            anyone who can't see that this is a dummy account made by someone like "freedom" gotta be complete ret@rds....
            nah.. is Earl hickey a British uphill gardener, he made this parody account since Wilder-Fury became a thing.

larryxxx... did it better last year with his Golovtard persona but Earl still way better than what HanzGruber did. that broke ass urban thug wannabe just sad, had no impact at all.
            Last edited by betmen; 07-16-2016, 06:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums! View Post
              He don't want no part of the slick FMJ 2.0 that is Erroll Spence

A American Olympian from the hood who is so slick and skilled

You saw how he literally murdered Algieri who was unchanged and had goat trainer jdj on his size but couldn't handle the Supreme skill

Pac will avoid him like the plague
              Only way for Spence to get any of these big fights is to force em by becoming mandatory, otherwise none of these cats will ever give him a shot.

There's also the southpaw element, coz even southpaws don't like fighting against other southpaws (probably coz they are also used to fighting against orthodox fighters as opposed to other southpaws).

Spence won't get a big fight like Pac unless he wins a world title and becomes a big name. He'll get the title when he beats Brook, but am concerned about whether he'll get the credibility he deserves if Brook gets KTFO by GGG, coz people will say he just took GGG's left overs and that Brook's career was destroyed by GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                HAha. These fools don't get it. They think Pac is some scrub, smh...dude is an ATG boxer, even at this stage he'd give Spence the business.

Comment

I got a feeling spence is going to get the al Haymon treatment, tons of fights on Showtime that no one cares about for the next 2 years, accomplishing nothing to build his brand or career.

Comment

Originally posted by TheUnbiased View Post
                    Who?? Is he a pro who were some of the people he fought? I have yet to notice that name on any head liners.
                    That didn't stop Pacquiao from fighting Algieri, did it?

Comment

Originally posted by Beta-CuckMuzzie View Post
                      nah.. is Earl hickey a British uphill gardener, he made this parody account since Wilder-Fury became a thing.

larryxxx... did it better last year with his Golovtard persona but Earl still way better than what HanzGruber did. that broke ass urban thug wannabe just sad, had no impact at all.
                      Who the Fuk are you and all I did was change my name I never trolled

Comment

Working...
                      X