The official EURO 2016 thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    I would like Portugal to win it all.

It will end the discussion of who is the best in the world.

Ronaldo wins the Euros? He's better than Messi period. Can't even argue against it. Unless Messi wins a World Cup. He will never be better than him. Don't care what fancy footwork he does. He can nutmeg all 11 players of an opponent team before scoring with the final nutmeg, he will never be better than Ronaldo.
    Good logic that.

If France win then Giroud is better than Messi too.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      I would like Portugal to win it all.

It will end the discussion of who is the best in the world.

Ronaldo wins the Euros? He's better than Messi period. Can't even argue against it. Unless Messi wins a World Cup. He will never be better than him. Don't care what fancy footwork he does. He can nutmeg all 11 players of an opponent team before scoring with the final nutmeg, he will never be better than Ronaldo.

You really do drop some right pearlers at times.

Comment

• Messi needs to win the Euros to be on that level. The Greeks did it already so Messi must suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
          Good logic that.

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post

You really do drop some right pearlers at times.
          Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
          Messi needs to win the Euros to be on that level. The Greeks did it already so Messi must suck!

so according to Flicker's logic, Muller must be the greatest player ever. He's won everything, everything and he's what, 25?

There are some Yanks who come here and enjoy football without being overly ******ed and technical. Then there's Flicker, the ****** who always assumes he's the second coming of Guardiola with bull**** like double pivot

Comment

• *Fat Yank Klaxon*

Comment

• So my man Mamadou has been cleared of all charges.

UEFA Robbed him of both a Europa League and Euro 2016 winners medal

Comment

• Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
                Good logic that.

Why would that be?

And if you check the last bit of that post, which is rather ridiculous, you can tell the trolling within the post.

I enjoy it regardless though.

Comment

• Ronaldo is better then Messi period..

Kid (messi) is a former steroid abuser
                  Tax fraud
                  Bottler and quitter

Ronaldo pays for sick kids surgery.. Messi is going to jail..

Ronaldo also played for the two biggest clubs of all time

Comment

• Messi can join Chelsea if he is the real deal. We'll see how good the little **** is then! Playing alongside absolute bums like Gary Cahill.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                      Messi can join Chelsea if he is the real deal. We'll see how good the little **** is then! Playing alongside absolute bums like Gary Cahill.
                      Maybe playing next to Terry made Cahill look like a decent footballer but he has been absolute **** these last 2 years , right now don't think Cahill would be in premier league if he wasn't English tbh

So many clubs are diluted with mediocre English players, Just make it an all foreign league stop lying to yourself England you're not about that life

Comment

Working...
                      X