• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    tur·ban
    ˈtərbən/
    noun
    noun: turban; plural noun: turbans; noun: turban shell; plural noun: turban shells

a man's headdress, consisting of a long length of cotton or silk wound around a cap or the head, worn especially by Muslims and Sikhs.

https://www.google.com/search?q=turb...utf-8&oe=utf-8

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turban

you're muslim,

im not.

only place where muslims would wear a turban would probably be in the middle east and their they are referred to as a Pag, now I know you're little brain cannot really fathom that but only Sikhs wear it for religious purposes where as muslims in those countries some off them wear it for either personal use or because off the heat/sand but not for religious use..

so yet again you fail so keep failing and I will keep slapping you down in front of everyone on here.

Comment

• Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
      only place where muslims would wear a turban would probably be in the middle east and their they are referred to as a Pag, now I know you're little brain cannot really fathom that but only Sikhs wear it for religious purposes where as muslims in those countries some off them wear it for either personal use or because off the heat/sand but not for religious use..

so yet again you fail so keep failing and I will keep slapping you down in front of everyone on here.

you've been proven wrong.

deal with it.

i trust wikipedia and google over some dead end butt hurt muslim.

Comment

you've been proven wrong.

deal with it.

i trust wikipedia and google over some dead end butt hurt muslim.

And I trust actual muslims and people from muslim countries and history/common sense over wikipedia so you have been proven wrong..

but hey what do I expect from a spoiled little brat like you who throws his toys out off his pram when he does not get his way and has a tantrum.

Comment

• Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post

I haven't seen the previous few pages but just noticed that you're a muzlim, so I just wanted to tell you that your prophet was a scumbag fraud and I would like to insert my stools into his tomb.

Comment

• Originally posted by BKM- View Post
            I haven't seen the previous few pages but just noticed that you're a muzlim, so I just wanted to tell you that your prophet was a scumbag fraud and I would like to insert my stools into his tomb.
            good for you now move it along for the grown ups are having a conversation and little kids like you need to fuc.k off else where like you're supposed to.

Comment

This ****in guy

Comment

Nobody like yall.
                Yall like nobody.

Fixed that for ya!

The rest of the post was spot on, but you got that part backwards.

Comment

You left out the pedophile part.

Comment

• It's pretty sad when someone cant even spell an insult properly as it shows that you're more ignorant than the guy you're having a go at

Comment

its i couldnt care less you stupid death cultists.

lol at butthurt.

you're the one that's muslim not me.

you're the one that follows the same religion as ISIS, alqueda, boko haram, abu sayaff, al nusra, etc....

you're the one that responded to my post.

last but not least,

that's why i talk about what i talk about here.

ISLAM = CANCER TO PLANET EARTH

Nobody like yall.

DEAL WITH IT.
                      Great videos. In college I saved two Muslim women by ****ing them. One was Pakistani the other from Indonesia. Two great gals who left Islam, married white guys, and are living happily ever after without Islam.

Comment

Working...
                      X