No announcement yet.

The official 2015-2016 NBA season thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
    3 quint on the field is what you would have but you can get an extra 2 quint if you pick another team
    40 Quad And I pick the Spurs for an extra 20 Quad if they win??

Comment

• Originally posted by Too_Slick View Post
      40 Quad And I pick the Spurs for an extra 20 Quad if they win??
      Seeing as you cannot bet up to as much as I bet, I'll have to match whatever you can bet. You have 51 quad. So, let's go with 40 Quad And and extra 20 Quad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
        Better then losing the Twolves, which the scrub ass lakers will probaly do. Is it gonna hurt to see Kobe outplayed by Wiggins?

scrub?

says a Blazers fan

enjoy your 12 wins this year

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          scrub?

says a Blazers fan

enjoy your 12 wins this year
          So you're sayig that if we win say 20 games, we will eclipse like the Lakers 3 year total? I don't see another Kobe atm. Im still willing to bet the Blazers have more wins then Lakers, you're the ***** ass whose has ducked it since last year. Maybe you and Tua can combine points, so you only have to pay half? It's gonna be like 15+ years between championships my friend, in LA til you even sniff a conference championship. Unless the Clips get one.

Comment

So you're sayig that if we win say 20 games, we will eclipse like the Lakers 3 year total? I don't see another Kobe atm. Im still willing to bet the Blazers have more wins then Lakers, you're the ***** ass whose has ducked it since last year. Maybe you and Tua can combine points, so you only have to pay half? It's gonna be like 15+ years between championships my friend, in LA til you even sniff a conference championship. Unless the Clips get one.

lets do it...your blazers aint doin ****...have never done **** and will never do ****

and dont take it to heart...you've been alive for how long now? get used to your team never being ****

Comment

• Why am I even joking though, I know neither of you want that bet, being that you drafted Evan Turner 2.0 in Russel.

Comment

• Lakers are projected to have the worst record in the West, tbh

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  lets do it...your blazers aint doin ****...have never done **** and will never do ****

and dont take it to heart...you've been alive for how long now? get used to your team never being ****
                  Ok how much? I hate the lakers so much, even if we lose. I'll feel worth it via spite. My team isn't from the biggest market either, so dont act like your teams success is anything besides that. You guys landed like 3 guys in franchise history, the rest were cause you're LA. I'm willing to bet all points.

The 3 are Kobe, Worthy and Magic.
                  Last edited by Rudyo; 10-28-2015, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Ok how much? I hate the lakers so much, even if we lose. I'll feel worth it via spite. My team isn't from the biggest market either, so dont act like your teams success is anything besides that. You guys landed like 3 guys in franchise history, the rest were cause you're LA. I'm willing to bet all points.

i dont give a **** about these points...call out however much you want

you act like these points mean anything...i dont know who pissed in your cereal this morning...all i said was Davis was gonna have a bounce back game and would probably take it out on the Blazers...which we both know he probably will

and for the record, we're gonna win a title before you guys do...and we're not winning for a while

Comment

But it's not cause our team is in LA. That may have a significant thing with free agents at a time, but look at the trades the front office has made......

Jerry West - Drafted by the Lakers
                      Elgin Baylor - Drafted by the Lakers
                      Wilt Chamberlain - Traded for him
                      Kareem Abdul Jabbar - Trade for him
                      Magic Johnson - Drafted by the Lakers
                      James Worthy - Drafted by the Lakers
                      Shaquille O'Neal - Yes acquired him in FA
                      Kobe Bryant - Drafted by the Lakers
                      Pau Gasol - Traded for him

So the major major pieces that brought titles to the Lakers were by and large either drafted by the Lakers or acquired in trades. Only Shaq is the major Laker that was acquired through FA.

We won what.....21 games last year??? We have nowhere to go but up hopefully.

I just want to see decent play from Kobe so he can go out on a decent note, but also so he can help the young guys mature and learn. I hope Randle plays as well throughout the year as he did in the pre season, and hopefully Russell ends up remotely like Harden. Harden struggled greatly his first intro into the NBA, but turned out to be amazing. I just want to see some growth from Russell throughout the year. Hopefully some consistent play from Clarkson and building upon last year.

Hibbert hopefully will help on D, Lou Williams will do his 6th man thing, and Brandon Bass provide some veteran leadership.

If Byron Scott doesn't win at least 10-15 more games this year, I'd fire him tbh. He has 2 Top 10 lottery picks healthy and ready to go, one of which looks pretty alright so far, Kobe coming back, and Clarkson in his 2nd year now. And some OK additions with Hibbert, Bass, and Lou. There's enough talent there to win 30-35 games hopefully at least.
                      Last edited by 4Corners; 10-28-2015, 06:22 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X