No announcement yet.

Slightly opening the jaw help your brain not shake at all

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slightly opening the jaw help your brain not shake at all

I was just practicing the idea of rolling with punches. But i didn't have someone punching me just using my own fist to simulate it. As the punch landed i happen to tilt my upper torso little bit and my neck riding with the punch then slightly open up my jaw. And my brain ain't shook at all.Try it.

If i'm right the major reason why knockouts occur. Is when someone connects to the jaw. the target is stagnated not even rolling with the punch. Having she/his jaw clinched one of it's major nerves is pressured and linked to the brain. and he/she gets knocked out.

Comment

Opening the jaw is not a good idea bro you can get your jaw broken like that if they throw a good shot especially from a hook

Comment

you are going to get somebody hurt if they are dumb enough to follow your advice.........Rockin'

Comment

the main reason that you are not knocking yourself out is because you are expecting the blow which your body prepares to absorb the shot. Put on a blind fold and let somebody eise punch you, you will see stars once you pick yourself up off of the ground and you will see that your theories are garbage..........Rockin'

Comment

Try it, first that's the whole reason why i made this thread. Not sponsoring anybody to actually get into a fight.
            I did try out the traditional way of rolling the punch but my brain was shooked, because the kinetic energy is also having your whole head absorb it. Pushing your brain to shake and cause a knockout
            And i didn't face first open my jaw completely wide just slightly.And before the punch lands i do actually clinch my teeth then roll my neck, upper torso whatever the punch is going, within a brief split second i open my jaw very slightly then i clinch my teeth hard.

Honestly i don't feel i'm getting my brain back in forth from this and wondering any body else can try it out, then reply. I'm not a boxer i just started this summer and working hard going to the gym every day.Not giving any tips.
            Last edited by Hailow; 01-19-2013, 06:01 PM.

Comment

Are you a college student? Attending the UKO Institute? Stop testing before you hurt yourself! Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by Hailow View Post
                Try it, first that's the whole reason why i made this thread. Not sponsoring anybody to actually get into a fight.
                I did try out the traditional way of rolling the punch but my brain was shooked, because the kinetic energy is also having your whole head absorb it. Pushing your brain to shake and cause a knockout
                And i didn't face first open my jaw completely wide just slightly.And before the punch lands i do actually clinch my teeth then roll my neck, upper torso whatever the punch is going, within a brief split second i open my jaw very slightly then i clinch my teeth hard.

Honestly i don't feel i'm getting my brain back in forth from this and wondering any body else can try it out, then reply. I'm not a boxer i just started this summer and working hard going to the gym every day.Not giving any tips.
                I have never tried rolling my own right hands but believe me when I say that I tried it. I'm just looking out for the safety of any misguided person that would actually try this on themselves.

I would tend to believe that you are purely fabricating your experiences in the ring rolling the punches. If you rolled the shot then the kinetic energy would be absorbed by your shoulder leaving next to nothing on the shot if it even hit your head after hitting your shoulder.

Playground theories lead to playground type fights.

your initial theory of opening the jaw slightly to absorb the blow better was garbage as your words up there prove. 'And before the punch lands i do actually clinch my teeth.....', no ****.

you're going to get somebody hurt here kid, keep it on the playground...............Rockin'
                Last edited by Rockin'; 01-19-2013, 06:55 PM.

Comment

is you ******ed?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                    I would tend to believe that you are purely fabricating your experiences in the ring rolling the punches. If you rolled the shot then the kinetic energy would be absorbed by your shoulder leaving next to nothing on the shot if it even hit your head after hitting your shoulder.

Playground theories lead to playground type fights.

your initial theory of opening the jaw slightly to absorb the blow better was garbage as your words up there prove. 'And before the punch lands i do actually clinch my teeth.....', no ****.

you're going to get somebody hurt here kid, keep it on the playground...............Rockin'
                    I'm not knowing everything about physics and how my body absorbs the impact all i know, from the result that my brain wasn't shaky at all. That's what i got from it. And i was just expressing my idea.The tittle "Slightly opening the jaw help your brain not shake at all" i don't know where you got out of it. But that's what it meant nobody is saying it's suppose to actually get any body in the ring in do it. going completely clinched does get your brain shooked no matter what because the brain is having the follow up from the impact.

It could be completely ineffective if it was a full power blow, i'm siding with you on your experience. But i never felt my brain shooked when i specifically open my a jaw a little bit then raptly clinching it. Just found something neat and i was happily willing to share the idea.
                    Last edited by Hailow; 01-19-2013, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X