Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Worse decision: Whitaker vs chavez or pac vs bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
    Pac - Bradley

Who cares though, the judges saw what they saw. Chavez beat Whitaker and Bradley beat Pac.

The official decision is the one that matters right?
    Originally posted by ROYistheGOAT View Post
    Chavez didnt beat whitaker in the official decision you moron, it was a draw. smh

Comment

Whitaker vs Chavez by far... he beat the brakes off Chavez

Comment

Originally posted by Architect View Post
        DO you feel the same way about all the experts who had JMM winning the 2nd & 3rd Pac fights?
        They were both split right down the middle, that's probably not what you were told. I should start charging you for these lessons.

http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/Ju..._(2nd_meeting)

Among those unofficial scorers above, 32 scored the bout for Marquez, 32 scored it for Pacquiao, and the remainder scored it a draw.
        http://boxrec.com/media/index.php/Ma..._(3rd_meeting)

Among the unofficial scorers above, 57 scored the bout for Marquez, 51 scored the bout for Pacquiao, and the remaining 36 scored the bout a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          Bradley Pacquiao and it's not even close
          Of course you would say that mr.eyebrow archer

Comment

Whitaker vs Chavez....Pac vs Bradley was just a close fight.

Comment

Both were pretty tragic. I thought they were both around the 117-111 mark for the 'losers', or draw in Whitaker's case. A case could be made for them between 116-112 to 118-110, but anything outside is a bit silly. Pac won the Bradley fight easily. Really easily. Whitaker won the Chavez fight very easily too. Both disgraceful decisions.

Comment

I don't agree with your scoring of the two fights. I thought the Chavez Whitaker fight was much closer. Pacquiao beat Bradley by a mile. People think it was a huge robbery because it was a huge robbery.

Comment

Chavez vs Whitaker was close.. Pacquiao dominated Bradely. One question, is the TS African American? Most Blacks thought Pernell won while most Hispanics thought it was a good decision..

Comment

Whitaker-Chavez was worse in my opinion.

Comment

I scored Whitaker-Chavez 117-111 to Whitaker and it's not that easy to see how you could have given Chavez too many more rounds. Some of them were close alright so I suppose it's not out of the question. In Pac-Bradley, 115-113 for either guy is probably fair enough.

Comment

Working...
                      X