No announcement yet.

The Official Danny Garcia vs Lucas Matthysse 2 Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Da Machine Doe View Post
    65% of people think Matthysse wins in a rematch.

You can call complaining, whining, or whatever the **** you guys want to call it, but their is a reason people think Matthysse will win the rematch whether they are fans of his or not.
    That's cuz nobody likes Danny. And everybody likes Lucas. ****, I even like Lucas. Still though, I don't wanna hear **** from ya about this anymore. Stop crying and move on. If they fight again, so be it. If they dont, oh well! Lucas had twelve rds to beat him when most of yall said he would only need 2-3 to do it.
    Last edited by Bigg Rigg; 05-28-2014, 09:30 PM.

Comment

• Garcia whooped dat azzz

Comment

• Originally posted by FerFAL View Post
        Garcia spit it out on purpose to buy some time to chill.
        Don't kid yourself! It is very OBVIOUS Mathyssee knocked it out with a flush shot which shows Garcia takes a hell of a good punch:
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=km32TXttaGU
        Last edited by richardt; 05-29-2014, 12:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
          Don't kid yourself! It is very OBVIOUS Mathyssee knocked it out with a flush shot which shows Garcia takes a hell of a good punch:
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=km32TXttaGU
          It is good that you embeded the video. Ppl here say anything to support there agenda.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
            That's cuz nobody likes Danny. And everybody likes Lucas. ****, I even like Lucas. Still though, I don't wanna hear **** from ya about this anymore. Stop crying and move on. If they fight again, so be it. If they dont, oh well! Lucas had twelve rds to beat him when most of yall said he would only need 2-3 to do it.
            correct!

garcia will beat him again in a rematch too.

Comment

• 61pct compared to about 95pct last time. oh wells, make the fight happen so afterwards i can read lucas fanboys threads again.

Comment

• Bump..........

Comment

Working...
                X