No announcement yet.

canadian heavyweight champ adds NABA title with win over johnnie white

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• canadian heavyweight champ adds NABA title with win over johnnie white

if only pajkic had power...he needed 10 rounds to win a unanimous decision with cards reading 96-94,96-94,97-93.....pajkic is still winning but every fight is a battle.personally i don't mind that because i havent seen him in a bad fight yet.he is durable & tye fields is next so what will he do? vacate the canadian title & go after commonwealth or maybe the NABF title? he just added the lowly regarded NABA canadian title but it still gives him a good ranking in the NABA which could lead to a NABF or USBA title fight...im hoping he at least fights fields or fury(who has recently challenged him)...white has lost 4 of his last 5 most notibly vs dom guinn & seth mitchell

Neven Pajic is mediocre and will be KOed by Tye Fields if they ever fight, good chin or not. Tye is slow, but he can punch hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom! View Post
      Neven Pajic is mediocre and will be KOed by Tye Fields if they ever fight, good chin or not. Tye is slow, but he can punch hard.
      ive got several of pajkic's fights...he's balls to the wall every moment of every fight.he's exciting to watch in a chris arreola way(obviously a step below).he takes punches to land them & has beaten several decent journeyman heavyweights.2 wins vs former canadian champ kielsa,wins vs americans johnnie white & rafael butler.to me his best wins come vs tough,durable heavyweights firtha & gavern...those last 2 are no gimmes & you have to beat them to be taken seriously.he's not knocking guys out but he is finding ways to win.i hope pajkic & fields fight in edmonton for the canadian title.it would be a big fight here in edmonton.

Comment

Working...
      X