No announcement yet.

Boxingscene Boxer of the Month for March 2014

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom2014
    Good win for Crawford, but he should have turned it up a notch and tried to KO Burns.
    Agreed, but he did enough to ensure he didnt get robbed. Thats impressive in itself.

Comment

Thompson or Abraham for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014
        Sergey Kovalev, Vyacheslav Glazkov, Terence Crawford and Mauricio Herrera were all very impressive.

It's tough to choose one from those four. But I'll go for Kovalev.
        Those guys were all strong favorites, especially Kovalev at like 25-1. Herrera was a big underdog. I was really surprised by his performance.

Comment

Wilder icing Scott with two punches barely landing lol

Comment

Herrera or canelo... I voted canelo because he got the official win,, Herrera is a great choice as well, and I probably should have voted for him. His stock rose the most over the last month..

Comment

Wilder. One punch thrown. One punch landed. Round 1 KO.

Comment

Why no votes for wilder?

Comment

Serious answer. I feel like it was close between 1 and 2, so I'll share my top 3 picks.

1. Herrera - Defied all expectations and should have came home a champion
                  2. Crawford - Winning his first title in hostile territory in easy and convincing fashion
                  3. Kovalev - Although not the best opponent, he did put in a brutal beatdown on Agnew

Comment

Why are people voting for Kovalev and Alvarez for beating unranked no hopers?

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                      Why are people voting for Kovalev and Alvarez for beating unranked no hopers?
                      And how can it be that Tony Thompson, who got a superb upset win in Turkey, and Arthur Abraham, who resurrected his career against Stieglitz, hasn't got a single vote?

Why is that?

Comment

Working...
                      X