No announcement yet.

prince naseem would have ko'd floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by comanick View Post
    Lol. I remember when naseem was ducking floyd.

I remember an early 130 floyd fight where after he won Larry Merchant asked him who he wanted to fight next and Floyd said Prince Naseem. Larry gave him a "you know that aint happening look" and then he actual said "C,mon you know you're not gonna get that fight.
    larry gave floyd the fantasy win right then and there so floyd just forgot to try and actually make the fight. he does that a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
      Saying Naseem would beat Floyd is like saying Jay-Jay Okocha is better than Zinedine Zidane. One player/boxer isn't exactly bad but half of the stuff they pull off is only effective against fighters of a certain class, the other player/boxer is in the upper echelon of their respective sport.

If they fought at 130lb Floyd would beat him senseless.
      This is a beautiful thing. My mind was wallowing on this thread's ****-storm of a statement, and now? . . . Well, now it's remembering the great Zinedine. I tip my hat to you.

Comment

Floyd at 130 would beat Naseem Hamed like Just Blaze tried to make him.

Comment

This is the first time I've ever laughed at a topic header. Not a chance. Naz didn't have the strength. Not against someone like Floyd. An I'm a brit!

Comment

i **** on any poster that has {insert ethnicity} pride as their user title.

its utterly ****ing lame and it causes violent tendencies inside me.

ive never seen another poster put black pride, mexican pride, white pride etc. as their user title.

only asians seem to get away with this (talking in general).

Comment

Floyd would most likely win a 8-4, 9-3 type decision.

Comment

a weight drained floyd at 126 is still too much for the prince.......i love the prince too. prince would beat the piss outta pachype though.

Comment

Working...
                X