i need to get this off my chest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sir Rizo View Post
    alex ariza, FUCK YOU

shut your ass up, you're a goddamn conditioning coach, not a promoter, not a manager, not an advisor, NOTHING. please stfu. you know jack **** about boxing

also, ronnie nathanielzs is such a fuking nuthugger it makes me sick to my goddamn stomach. "hero of asia, fighter of the decade, fighter of the year, pound for pound king, philipino boxing icon manny pacquiao"

i have an idea, let's invent a manny pacquiao ballsack flavored mouthwash for all of his fanboys. all we need to do is extract samples from ronnie's mouth

idgaf if you ban me. do it.
    very true

any of you guys notice how ariza is in pacquiao's corner during fights?

........... why?

is phil landman in cotto's corner? was mackie shilstone in roy or bhop's corner?

what is this dude doing there??
    right again. Pac looked bad after the Clottey fight because Ariza was in there for 2 rds pretending like he knew how to use the endswell

Originally posted by larryx2010 View Post
    real talk riz..alex ariza is the reason i think manny is on roids..sad thing is manny probally doesnt even know..ariza seems like a piece of **** to me
    yep, I don't think Pac is using, but I know what your saying, something don't seem right with the guy

Comment

okay, that **** was funny.

Comment

Beautiful rant, Riz. Just beautiful..

Comment

alex ariza, FUCK YOU

shut your ass up, you're a goddamn conditioning coach, not a promoter, not a manager, not an advisor, NOTHING. please stfu. you know jack **** about boxing

also, ronnie nathanielzs is such a fuking nuthugger it makes me sick to my goddamn stomach. "hero of asia, fighter of the decade, fighter of the year, pound for pound king, philipino boxing icon manny pacquiao"

i have an idea, let's invent a manny pacquiao ballsack flavored mouthwash for all of his fanboys. all we need to do is extract samples from ronnie's mouth

idgaf if you ban me. do it.
          You have just contributed to my sig, it'll be up tomorrow after pac's birthday

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
            Ellerbe worked the corner and alot more LOL.
            Always resorting to saying some gay ****

Comment

Originally posted by The Comedian View Post
              Always resorting to saying some gay ****
              thats funny. when we hear 'ellerbe', thats an automatic gay thought

Comment

Originally posted by GT-R View Post
                thats funny. when we hear 'ellerbe', thats an automatic gay thought
                A quote from Floyd Mayweather Sr.: "He thanks everyone but his daddy. He thanks Leonard Ellerbe, a ****sexual, I know he's a ****sexual and everyone else knows it. You can print that because I said it, I can tell you nothing else but how gay he is."

Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorSoul View Post
                  A quote from Floyd Mayweather Sr.: "He thanks everyone but his daddy. He thanks Leonard Ellerbe, a ****sexual, I know he's a ****sexual and everyone else knows it. You can print that because I said it, I can tell you nothing else but how gay he is."

Haha.

AHAHAHAH!

Comment

Originally posted by SRcrit View Post
                    very true

right again. Pac looked bad after the Clottey fight because Ariza was in there for 2 rds pretending like he knew how to use the endswell

yep, I don't think Pac is using, but I know what your saying, something don't seem right with the guy
                    Originally posted by ALPHAΩMEGA View Post
                    okay, that **** was funny.
                    Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
                    Beautiful rant, Riz. Just beautiful..
                    Originally posted by The Comedian View Post
                    You have just contributed to my sig, it'll be up tomorrow after pac's birthday
                    thanks fellas

Comment

My feelings exactly. Ronnie could eat a dick.

Comment

Working...
                      X