How good is Rances Barthelemy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How good is Rances Barthelemy?

I never heard of this guy until today.

I watched his last fight and he looks very classy.

How well is he rated in your opinion and how would he fare against Mikey Garcia?

Originally posted by chocolatemula View Post
    I never heard of this guy until today.

I watched his last fight and he looks very classy.

How well is he rated in your opinion and how would he fare against Mikey Garcia?
    Rances is the goods. Relys too back on leaning back from punches for my liking against Garcia though. Leaves his chin up a lot and fights with his lead hand down. Works for guys at the level he's fighting now, but Garcia's best work is from his straight punches.. the shots that Rances would be most subsceptible too.

Stylistically, I think Garcia is wrong for him just because of the way they both work. But, who knows.

Comment

He's good. Excellent jab

Will give anyone in his weight class problems

Comment

Didn't like his last performance, his opponent didn't have anything for him, and he still cruised to a UD instead of taking the guy out. Skilled guy though, heavy handed as well.

Comment

Rances is a solid boxer with multiple dimensions. He showed excellent poise and fundamentals in his last fight vs what seemed to be a very unknown yet experienced fighter. That being said, he can bang it out as he demonstrated in both Mendez fights.

Comment

Working...
          X