No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Humberto Soto Faces Ricardo Alvarez on February 9th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Humberto Soto Faces Ricardo Alvarez on February 9th

BoxingScene.com has been informed that former champion Humberto Soto (59-8-2, 34KOs) will return on February 9th against Ricardo Alvarez (19-2-3, 12KOs) at Arena Itson in Sonora, Mexico. The WBC's silver junior welterweight title will be on the line. Last June Soto was stopped in five rounds by Lucas Matthysse, but he returned with a twelve round unanimous decision over Jose Lopez last November, at welterweight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

So who's gonna fight Pacquiao now then?

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
      So who's gonna fight Pacquiao now then?
      Arum already said Pacquiao ain't fighting again until September.

Comment

I was gonna say. Soto gets stopped by Mattysse & goes on to fight Pacman while Mattysse fights Dallas, lol!!

Comment

Like I said b4, Zorrita fighting on TELEVISA against a nobody. FOX DEPORTES will have it in the US. Nothing but club fighters in palenques. I'm tired of these fights. Shame on Suleiman who allows this crap to go on.

Comment

zorrita is not built for 140. Yes he is tall but he is thin ass fck. He was doing good the first two rounds vs matthyse but matthyse was to much. He should move back down to 135

Comment

Originally posted by coco1978 View Post
              Like I said b4, Zorrita fighting on TELEVISA against a nobody. FOX DEPORTES will have it in the US. Nothing but club fighters in palenques. I'm tired of these fights. Shame on Suleiman who allows this crap to go on.

yeah bro i feel you some of the cards are utter garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
                zorrita is not built for 140. Yes he is tall but he is thin ass fck. He was doing good the first two rounds vs matthyse but matthyse was to much. He should move back down to 135
                Probably can't make weight anymore I saw interviews with him before the Matthysse fight and the main issue that was talked about was making weight.

Comment

Zorrita's last fight was at 147. Fat ass. He can't even handle 140. His career is done in the US. But Televisa should find him plenty of easy fights in palenques across those ranches. Maybe he can get Terrible at a catchweight in T.J. for Morales's going away party at estadio Calienate.

Comment

To much cottage cheese on that chicks ass with the heat shirt.

Comment

Working...
                    X