No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather vs Cotto PPV Promotional Tour Announced

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by feroth View Post
    Cotto Mayweather press conference in PR is gonna be off the hook!! haha I can't wait hopefully Floyd holds nothing back as usual. Tito vs BHop replay lol

Yeah i hope he stomps Cotto`s flag just like Hopkins did.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Gutierrez View Post
      Again another comedy show from Floyd Mayweather Jr. on May 5. We all know how bad PPV sales was for the Mayweather/Ortiz was. Until today HBO can not make an official announcement on much household buys sold for the Mayweather/Ortiz fight was. A very reliable source said earlier that Mayweather/Ortiz PPV was at an embarrassing low of 500K. This only shows that people are already tired of chicken Floyd making excuses to avoid the great Manny Pacquiao. People around the world who enjoy watching boxing will not ever buy any chicken Floyd fight if it is not against the Pacman.

Who is this "reliable" source that claims Ortiz/Floyd did 500,000 a *******.

Hbo hav`nt released the official numbers of Pacroids last couple of PPV fights,all the numbers is from Bob Arum mouth and every body knows the word truth and Bob Arum don`t belong in the same sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Migs View Post
        Come on bro, we hardly ever have anything big role through here. I wish our city was a boxing city but it's just not anymore.
        we had huge event Malignaggi vs Diaz

Comment

2 pm, 1pm, 1pm...

C'mon guys. Not only is it on the weekdays (why no weekends?) its during the average workday.

I expect it to be Floyd running his mouth, Cotto keeping his cool, maybe some **** talk on Top Rank and past opponents. I think its going to be pretty tame actually.

Comment

No Michigan again huh.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
              WTF stop by the Chi
              Exactly what I was getting ready to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweather41-0 View Post
                WTF stop by the Chi
                They only have a limited amount of time cause they have to train for the fight and do other things so they chose a limited amount of locations that are the biggest boxing Markets.

Comment

What happend to Orlando??? Up until yesterday the plan was to begin there.

Comment

So there.

Comment

??? Until this morning I thought they where starting off at the Amway in Orlando on the NBA allstar game, taking advantage of all the sport media that will be there Plus the huge puertorrican comunity here... Oh well too bad, unless they ll be there but not an official conference...

Comment

Working...
                      X