• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
    Terrible posts; absolutely terrible.
    Terrible poster; absolutely terrible

Comment

• Reading all this fawkin chit about accusations.. I don't believe Marquez is on PEDs.. That is hard work and will, which we all know he has because we have seen it in his fights.. No excuses if Marquez wins.

Comment

• Holy ****, Marquez shoulders.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alibata View Post
          Reading all this fawkin chit about accusations.. I don't believe Marquez is on PEDs.. That is hard work and will, which we all know he has because we have seen it in his fights.. No excuses if Marquez wins.

i dont know pare...i have some heavy suspicions about ole piss drinker with this one

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
            Holy ****, Marquez shoulders.
            That sig is legendary

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              i dont know pare...i have some heavy suspicions about ole piss drinker with this one
              Come on dude. You can't defend Paquiao and blast marquez knowing full well manny went from great to extraordinary.. I don't believe either is on the juice until I see proof otherwise. If Paquiao can be great and elevate his game with hardwork and dedication, so can marquez.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dome View Post
                Come on dude. You can't defend Paquiao and blast marquez knowing full well manny went from great to extraordinary.. I don't believe either is on the juice until I see proof otherwise. If Paquiao can be great and elevate his game with hardwork and dedication, so can marquez.
                I'm not pointing fingers at anyone but manny has always been shredded ever since he was at the lower weight. Marquez have never been that ripped and for him to be that shredded at this time of his career and working with a known steroids dealer raises suspicious. It's funny u guys are saying its hard work but when manny was coming up beating the bigger guys u guys accused him on being on steroids when the sign for marquez is more clear???

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
                  I'm not pointing fingers at anyone but manny has always been shredded ever since he was at the lower weight. Marquez have never been that ripped and for him to be that shredded at this time of his career and working with a known steroids dealer raises suspicious. It's funny u guys are saying its hard work but when manny was coming up beating the bigger guys u guys accused him on being on steroids when the sign for marquez is more clear???
                  I never accused anybody of being on steroids. True Paquiao has always been shredded but to maintain power and speed moving up is an extraordinary feat which I never attributed to steroids. I know how hard these guys work and how devoted they are. Marquez has been extremely obsessed.. His body is a reflection of how obsessed with beating Paquiao is. I can see him hitting the bag lifting weights with Manny on his mind gritting his teeth. He was willing to take tests unlike Paquiao. I will need hard evidence. Whats good for the goose is good for the gander is what they say.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dome View Post
                    I never accused anybody of being on steroids. True Paquiao has always been shredded but to maintain power and speed moving up is an extraordinary feat which I never attributed to steroids. I know how hard these guys work and how devoted they are. Marquez has been extremely obsessed.. His body is a reflection of how obsessed with beating Paquiao is. I can see him hitting the bag lifting weights with Manny on his mind gritting his teeth. He was willing to take tests unlike Paquiao. I will need hard evidence. Whats good for the goose is good for the gander is what they say.
                    PAC always has speed an power. He was knocking guys down and out even at the lower weight. When he went up in weight and was successful couldnt this be from hard work like what u guys are saying about marquez now? See this is what im talking about. When PAC is successful he gets accused of cheating when there's zero sign but when someone else does it its a product of hard work?

Comment

• Originally posted by Evol View Post
                      PAC always has speed an power. He was knocking guys down and out even at the lower weight. When he went up in weight and was successful couldnt this be from hard work like what u guys are saying about marquez now? See this is what im talking about. When PAC is successful he gets accused of cheating when there's zero sign but when someone else does it its a product of hard work?
                      but he just shot down everything you just said by saying JMM was willing to take the test but Pac was not here you need this

Comment

Working...
                      X