Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lomachenko out, Salido turns eyes to Takashi Miura for Nov at Stubhub

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Salido and Takashi Miura eh? Man, that's gonna be a hellish, barn burner if it does happens. For their sake, they both better have some good health insurance.

Comment

if Lomo truly wants to avenge the loss, then he will have to take short money to make the fight happen. Right or wrong, Salido has the W on the record and thus the leverage........

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
        Still unbelievable how much loma makes. Not saying he's not good but he's like Bradley can't sell not one ticket to save his life
        Same thing with Ward. At least Loma is getting paid to fight champions compared to Ward fighting tune ups.

I don't blame Salido though. I can understand that he doesn't want to get paid less than Martinez.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
          Same thing with Ward. At least Loma is getting paid to fight champions compared to Ward fighting tune ups.
          Loma fought one champion recently before it was no hopers same with ward and tim Bradley before Manny P rematch . Hbo has been horrible

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
            Lomachenko doesn't want it. Has nightmares about Salido, typical low-ball offer to avoid rematch while claiming he wants it.

Salido-Miura would be great, and pursuing this fight is a testament to Salido's greatness; dude doesnt have a belt anymore and is high risk as ****, so naturally Salido wants it.
            Funny how Lomachenko fought Salido no problem the first time when Salido didn't even try to make weight.
            Salido was the one crying about having to fight Lomachenko...VOLUNTARILY
            Salido ****ed off making weight the 1st time now he wants money that isn't there for the rematch.

Go ahead and parrot the "Salido's last 4 fights were FOTY!" ****
            Lomachenko just destroyed a guy Salido went life n death with twice lol
            He'd destroy Turdsak too.
            Lomachenko might as well fight Vargas and actually beat him to pick up that WBC belt.

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
              Read it here first:

If the fight happens , Loma Ko's Salido.
              BREAKING NEWS! ALERT THE PRESSES!

Comment

Like I said 500k would be more than enough for salido to fight loma, i bet he wont make 200k fighting miura

Comment

Working...
                X