Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mark my words within five years..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ I just realized you said Stevenson. Stevenson is easy work. Idk why I thought you said Kovalev.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheMeh View Post
      zab lost. khan got ktfo in 4 rounds. he didn't expose ****.

danny went on to beat the uncrowned king at 140 in matthysse. whether you like it or not he's the real deal.

and i wouldn't be so sure of ward being undefeated by then, when he's got his own thurman to deal with in adonis stevenson.
      Are you done? Pressing on your opinions like they're facts won't bring them any closer to being true. The whole world saw Danny get his ass handed to him by Khan up until that 4th quarter knockout; then his camp immediately said no rematches after the bout. Zab controlled the late rounds of that fight; imagine Judah in his prime.

Ward's abilities speak for itself so I'll let you dream while you still can.

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      Khan isn't slick. And Zab is Zab. But you're right about the rest tho. However, I don't agree with TS. Maybe he's exaggerating a little bit on purpose. Garcia could be P4P but I doubt he ever makes it past the #5 spot if he makes it that far up.

I'll just be called a hater or something but it's whatever.

Sorry about wording the way I did but wasn't calling Khan slick; was saying that there will be too many slick/technically sound fighters around for Danny to reign ass P4P king.

Just because you have a valid opinion or is realistic, a dick rider will label you as a hater more times than not.

Edit: Sorry but this is the same faded Zab that just got shutout by Paulie.

Comment

not to sure if he can even beat paulie right now

Comment

Originally posted by TonitosWay
          Quote:

Originally Posted by AntonTheMeh

zab lost. khan got ktfo in 4 rounds. he didn't expose ****.

danny went on to beat the uncrowned king at 140 in matthysse. whether you like it or not he's the real deal.

and i wouldn't be so sure of ward being undefeated by then, when he's got his own thurman to deal with in adonis stevenson.

Are you done? Pressing on your opinions like they're facts won't bring them any closer to being true. The whole world saw Danny get his ass handed to him by Khan up until that 4th quarter knockout; then his camp immediately said no rematches after the bout. Zab controlled the late rounds of that fight; imagine Judah in his prime.

Ward's abilities speak for itself so I'll let you dream while you still can.

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

Khan isn't slick. And Zab is Zab. But you're right about the rest tho. However, I don't agree with TS. Maybe he's exaggerating a little bit on purpose. Garcia could be P4P but I doubt he ever makes it past the #5 spot if he makes it that far up.

I'll just be called a hater or something but it's whatever.

Sorry about wording the way I did but wasn't calling Khan slick; was saying that there will be too many slick/technically sound fighters around for Danny to reign ass P4P king.

Just because you have a valid opinion or is realistic, a dick rider will label you as a hater more times than not.

Edit: Sorry but this is the same faded Zab that just got shutout by Paulie.
          I think you misunderstood my post. I was quoting the other poster. Sure Garcia beat Khan but Khan isn't no slickster.

Comment

I can buy Danny being a player in 5 years, even a top 10 p4p fighter, but no way I ever see him being #1. If I had to make a bold prediction I'd put Mikey Garcia as a possible #1 in 5 years but boxing is hard to predict at that level and that far out.

Comment

^ so a guy who was dropped by Roman Martinez has more potential than a guy who dismantled Matthysse?

oh aight lmao

Comment

Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post
                ^ so a guy who was dropped by Roman Martinez has more potential than a guy who dismantled Matthysse?

oh aight lmao
                A dismantling was what happened to Roman Martinez, not Matthysse.

Comment

Nah A guy has just so much room for improvement, and I believe he is topped out and he is not good enough he is no master at anything just great overall....as I said before Matthysse vs Garcia fight then I thought they where both B level in my book and whoever won would show they are really A/A- level fighter. Garcia will be the king of his castle at 140 til someone better comes along but nothing more and wouldn't be **** north of his weight class really.

Comment

Originally posted by ElChino View Post
                    I dont see it, hes good but barely pulled out the lucas win and barely pulled out the first morales win and not to mention barely pulled out the judah win.
                    You'll never get the 30 seconds of your life back, which it took for you to type out that nonsense.

Comment

I mean........ who knows?

Comment

Working...
                      X