Botha is paying 2-1.

Do you think this is a safe bet?

Originally posted by Young Money View Post
    Botha is paying 2-1.

Do you think this is a safe bet?
    i've put a bit on Botha but it's not safe by any means

Its a khoder nasser show after all

Comment

I should fight you for putting this in the Aussie forum, mate.

But it's a nice little bet to make. It's a 50/50 bout in my mind.

Comment

Botha looks every bit of his age and has been in disgusting shape as of late.

He has 4 losses and a draw in his last 6. (his win came to a totally glass jawed Flo Simba)
        A loss to a near 50yr old Holyfield, Grant who must of been 42-43-44 and a few guys he'd of destroyed a few years earlier. A few was debatable maybe.

Its difficult to say, hes at the tail end of his career and Sonny Bill Williams due to his name is a draw in Australia. I don't feel Botha is the type to lay down but with his age & the circumstances & such I wouldn't be too surprised if he got handed a nice final payday to find a spot on the canvas to lay down on.

If Botha is in shape and there too win, he shouldn't have much problem knocking Sonny Bill out at will but its a risky one. Me, personally, I'd avoid this one as tempting as it is to put a score down on The White buffalo.

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
          I should fight you for putting this in the Aussie forum, mate.

But it's a nice little bet to make. It's a 50/50 bout in my mind.
          I thought Sonny Bill was Australia's best export outside of Russel Crowe.

I'm tempted to put down a slap as Botha should be able to handle SBW even at his age.

Just worried about the judges or someone taking a dive.

Comment

I'm tempted to put down a slap as Botha should be able to handle SBW even at his age.

He weighed in at 249, the lowest he has been for a decade. I doubt he'd put all the hard work in to take a dive but this is boxing, nothing shocks me anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
              i've put a bit on Botha but it's not safe by any means

Its a khoder nasser show after all
              yup.............

Comment

Was this supposes to be a 12 round fight?

Ref stopping the fight while SBW out on his feet to deduct a point was quite suspect.

Overall Botha looked like he was just going with the motions most of the fight, he could have closed the show.

Comment

Was this supposes to be a 12 round fight?

Ref stopping the fight while SBW out on his feet to deduct a point was quite suspect.

Overall Botha looked like he was just going with the motions most of the fight, he could have closed the show.
                  Yes it was supposed to be 12, bothas plan clearly was to finish him late

Comment

Oh hell naw

Your worries were justified.

WHAT THE **** WAS THAT??

Comment

Working...
                    X