what annoys your wife/girlfriend?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE GIMP View Post
    i just give the wife one of these if she dont stop talking

the place i was meant to be fighting called off their show,so tonight its party time the kids are at their aunties so im gonna enjoy.this isnt the actual stuff i have its just the same kind.
    mine, like myself, is a smoker. get a little herb smoke in her and she is completely the same woman without it. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Timmie Smalls View Post
      mine, like myself, is a smoker. get a little herb smoke in her and she is completely the same woman without it. lol
      ha ha i make a real big fat one then go to the bathroom for 10mins,she cant help herself but smoke it like a greedy fuker and shes in bed 20 mins later,helluva trick.

Comment

but I must admit I wouldn't leave my wife for anything...
        dinner is always served, laundry always done, house always clean, she takes awesome care of the kids and makes more money than I do so if I have to take her nagging for the rest of my life so be it...its like a suicide mission

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
          dinner is always served, laundry always done, house always clean, she takes awesome care of the kids and makes more money than I do so if I have to take her nagging for the rest of my life so be it...its like a suicide mission
          same. she's a good woman. it's not her fault she's a woman.

Comment

Originally posted by THE GIMP View Post
            i just give the wife one of these if she dont stop talking

the place i was meant to be fighting called off their show,so tonight its party time the kids are at their aunties so im gonna enjoy.this isnt the actual stuff i have its just the same kind.
            that's a pretty color...I started coughing just looking at it.

Comment

that's a pretty color...I started coughing just looking at it.
              must be the lemon thats in it lol,its called lemon haze ive currently got my hands on some lemon kush i cant wait to smoke it.

Comment

same man,i love her with all my heart shes a good woman.i couldnt and wouldnt be nothing without her shes a fantastic mother to my 2 kids and they love her dearly.my meals,washing and ironing are always done the house is always polished and clean im a very lucky guy to be honest but enough of the sloppy talk.....shes still a whinging biatch!

Comment

Originally posted by Timmie Smalls View Post
                  same. she's a good woman. it's not her fault she's a woman.
                  ha ha

Comment

After I shave, leaving little hairs all over the sink. My over-sarcasm.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                      After I shave, leaving little hairs all over the sink. My over-sarcasm.
                      ha ha that used to be my old mans trick.

Comment

Working...
                      X