No announcement yet.

floyd haters/fans is the line that thin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• floyd haters/fans is the line that thin

I notice that the people who hate floyd so much to the point of stalkish like.
    I mean they go out there way to find anything to discredit floyd or make gifs and sigs and avitars to degrade him someway or show everyone how much they really hate floyd. But to me they sound more like unsatisfied floyd fans.
    Because i cant understand how someone you hate so much someone who you feel ducked anyone good and fought only bums someone who has no power and is boring to watch yet you talk about him more than his own fans do. You know so much about his personal life i sometimes think im on TMZ and not NSB.

Like is it really that serious do you hate floyd so much you spend your precious time in your "busy" lives that you must make everyone else agree to your opinions and hate him too? It seems like rather spend your time trying to prove floyd and his supporters wrong instead of actually enjoying and talking about the side of boxing and boxers you do like. And this goes to the Manny haters as well. who take what he does and turn it upside down and search for vids and pics and quotes to make him look bad. they both have their flaws they both are the best of our generation.

All Im saying is if you dont like one or the other then why do you spend so much time of your lives talking about them? I dont like carl froch yet i cant see myself finding or wasting time creating a gif or picture to discredit him. lol
    Its not that serious. I would have sworn you guys were running a political campaign the way you waste your time constantly talking about a fighter you socalled cant stand and hate and so boring yet your in every good or bad thread about him you have him in your sig and avitar in someway. Its a little stalkish to me. Kind of creeps me out a little.

It's really an obsession and what Floyd set out to accomplish from the get.

Wapakfans stalk his web site, Twitter and Facebook fan page every day and night looking for something/anything to write about him as long as it's bad.

They can't get enough of him which is understandable.

To them, Floyd is simply irresistable. This is one of their favorite songs to play while they write all the nice things about him...

Comment

a lot of people are addicted to comedy

Floyd and his fans provide comic relief for millions...of course they're gonna talk about it every chance they get...its fun to laugh at cowards and the people that worship them

Comment

used to be a fan..................but a bigger boxing fan compared ,..............real talk

Comment

Floyd wants to be hated
          why the fuck are his bitchass fans always crying about it? :laugh:

Comment

Lol, they can be obsessed with Floyd, but can they at least not leave 12 threads a day on NSB so we can get some relevant boxing talk going on?

Comment

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
              Lol, they can be obsessed with Floyd, but can they at least not leave 12 threads a day on NSB so we can get some relevant boxing talk going on?
              STFU.............are you talking about me???............................i never reached 10 threads about floyd

Comment

Originally posted by boxer2k5 View Post
                You know so much about his personal life i sometimes think im on TMZ and not NSB.

So true man!

Comment

noone crying? i also mentioned people that hate manny and go out their way to try and put him down. its one thing to hate someone but then to go out yourway to go the extra mile
                  just to put someone you hate down and persuade others to hate him as well. you guys search for facts and opinions personal life issues. you guys really go all the way out of the way. its stalkish and its crazy. has nothing to do with comedy. half the stuff not even funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
                    Floyd wants to be hated
                    why the fuck are his bitchass fans always crying about it? :laugh:
                    ^^This

Floyd has build his PPV reputation by being disliked. He doesn't give a fuck. He build that persona because it attracts people to see him get beat up.

Comment

Working...
                    X