Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to separate casual fans from hardcore fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahaha this guy prob just wrote these predictions down after they happened. Also what if your predictions are wrong because of your bias for fighters you like (predicting out of hope)

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      Picking winners of a match is what bookies do. I dont consider vegas odds makers or the ones that give them inside scoop boxing experts or hardcore fans. Real hardcore fans live the sport and are in the gym either training or teaching the sweet science. A guy that has never taken a punch to the head is no expert. Just because someone makes a bad prediction doesnt make them a non-expert, most boxing fans go with their heart and the heart is deceptive. There are pro boxers that make horrible predictions of fights based on their heart but i wouldnt say they are not an expert or casual, just human.
      great post

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
        hahaha this guy prob just wrote these predictions down after they happened. Also what if your predictions are wrong because of your bias for fighters you like (predicting out of hope)
        Nah, that **** head is right more than he is wrong.

He deserves some respect!!

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
          I like this guy
          This lil punk is cool with me!

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
            hahaha this guy prob just wrote these predictions down after they happened.
            No, he didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post
              True. But it does have something to do with ones understanding of the sport.
              picking 6 fights that were all pretty dam easy to pick does not make u some kind of genius homie maybe if u didnt pick the favorite each fight it would be more impressive

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxingXpert View Post
                Oh, I do have "something to ride on". The fuking RESULTS, boy, the final word in the conversation.
                Talk is cheap and the predictions you picked so did I ...they weren't hard.....I had Crawford,frampton,Joshua, and so on , knowing boxing isn't about picking bets....it's about picking the ones who are given no chance....honeyghan over curry, Leonard comebacking and beating margin hagler , Michael spines beating Larry Holmes and Holyfield beating Tyson when he was 25-1 .....all those I picked and I have sneaky feeling Liam smith could be the next shocker over canelo , and all the experts don't comment how much they know...there made by other people who see it

Comment

Easy.... ask them who's the winner of certain fights where one was definitely the loser and they still say that their fighter won.

example....

floyd vs manny.

Comment

yo, i like boxin and i like fightin ***** but i aint wastin all my time on this ish

Comment

do you do predictions on request?

Comment

Working...
                      X