No announcement yet.

Natasha Hastings: Yes all day

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
    Serena Williams has been on a diet I see.
    Look at this smelly rapist paedophile terrorist, what's the matter she too old for you? I know you guys prefer them underage like your filthy prophet **** be upon him **** out of here you hand arse wiper.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
      The person pictured is clearly a man. Move this to the **** lounge. 1 star thread all day.
      Stick to ****ing buffalo you ****.

Comment

That's one FINE nubian QUEEN.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          He thinks I am trolling him but I am dead serious. I can't find a curry powder that suits me here in the states.
          Buy Tumeric powder, as it is the equivalent to what we called curry back home. What they call curry here is disgusting. I, myself, used to have problem finding good curry until i discovered Tumeric powder. Thank me later.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
            Buy Tumeric powder, as it is the equivalent to what we called curry back home. What they call curry here is disgusting. I, myself, used to have problem finding good curry until i discovered Tumeric powder. Thank me later.
            I will check it out. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              I will check them out. I know about the Iran Contra incident. i wish you had posted links though.
              It's there. The truth isn't for everyone, only those who seek it. And you won't find it within our main stream media.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
                man alot of fools are suspect as hell that ***** looks like a fucking dude!
                No she doesn't. She looks very fit, but all woman. Perhaps her color is a little to dark for you. Just say that.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  It's there. The truth isn't for everyone, only those who seek it. And you won't find it within our main stream media.
                  I have read Northwoods and Paperclip but on Wikipedia though I will go searching for them on credible site when I find the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    No she doesn't. She looks very fit, but all woman. Perhaps her color is a little to dark for you. Just say that.
                    She could bench you. Didn't you say your physique looked like this?

Comment

A dig the thick ass thighs but I like my women a little more feminine looking.

Comment

Working...
                      X