Collapse
No announcement yet.

US beefs up military presence in Pacific

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For one thing American military spending is equal to the spending of the next four or five powers put together. For another this is just demonstration of reach in response to China doing the same.

If Crimea and Ukraine are not catalysts for war between East and West then this certainly isn't.

Comment

USA! USA! USA! I'd rather be in a world.dominated by the US of A than fackin China. Sex, drugs, and rock& roll over sweatshops, weird food, and horrible customer service all day.

Comment

the rest of the world is america's bitch

Comment

Originally posted by lightsout15 View Post
          USA! USA! USA! I'd rather be in a world.dominated by the US of A than fackin China. Sex, drugs, and rock& roll over sweatshops, weird food, and horrible customer service all day.
          Here is an accurate representation of American cusine:

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            You'd need one hell of an imagination.

The US is still well above any other nation on this planet in terms of naval power.
            LOL, Largest airforces in the world

1. US Airforce
            2. Russian Airforce
            3. US Navy

Most countries that are a threat have at most 1 carrier, US has 10

Bush
            Reagan
            Ike
            Roosevelt

Off the top of my head

Comment

This is nothing more than a dick measuring contest.... China, Russia, America,, they all just troll each other but nothing major will come of it...

The worlds economy is too intertwined for world war to be feasible.. There will be no winners only losers...

China's economy would implode on itself of the US stopped being the biggest buyer of the sweat shop goods.. And America's corporations have too much capital invested in China to want to go to war...

Comment

Originally posted by US Dirk Killer View Post
                LOL, Largest airforces in the world

1. US Airforce
                2. Russian Airforce
                3. US Navy

Most countries that are a threat have at most 1 carrier, US has 10

Bush
                Reagan
                Ike
                Roosevelt

Off the top of my head
                The carrier discussion is a joke. There is simply no comparison.

The sub game is pretty on point as well.

It isn't me as an American beating my chest, it's just undeniable fact.

The US Navy is the most potent by far in the world, as of now.

Doesn't mean I want to see a full on escalation with the Chinese, Russia, or anybody else in a global theatre war.

Comment

It's not a game or anything, people accuse me of hating the U.S. I don't hate her just her policies. Her along with nato forces just bully other humans from the other side of the world. I don't understand why it's deemed ok the exercise your muscles in that way when any other nation tried it. They would be wiped out without hesitation.

Their is no compassion empathy or remorse for humanity all it is dividing and profit making no matter what the outcome.

Look at the falklands recently lots of minerals were uncovered now they want to protect their investment. And it maybe the uk but it's still the same aggressive mentality!!

It's all garbage anyone that supports any sort of aggression has no empathy. You are vile if you think it's ok to kill just for banter.
                  Last edited by HWChampion; 04-08-2015, 12:21 PM. Reason: Added a few words

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    The carrier discussion is a joke. There is simply no comparison.

The sub game is pretty on point as well.

It isn't me as an American beating my chest, it's just undeniable fact.

The US Navy is the most potent by far in the world, as of now.

Doesn't mean I want to see a full on escalation with the Chinese, Russia, or anybody else in a global theatre war.
                    Subs fucking everywhere

Comment

Working...
                    X