Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are so called "boxing fans"always complaining about boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are so called "boxing fans"always complaining about boxing?

I have only been here a few days and most of the threads on here are filled with posters complaining about boxers,calling them all kind of names yet saying they will stream their fights.

They either do not like the match up's or seem to personally hate a fighter like they know them in real life.I love the sport of boxing and sure we don't always get the fights we want but there is a business side it just like with anything else.

I am not going to site on a website and post negative comments over and over again about a sport i claim to love. If it is that bad why not just find another sport to follow and then maybe you can be happy in your life.

2013 has been a damn good year for boxing in my opinion and we are net even half way through it yet. So instead of complaining go grab you a cold beer kick your feet up and enjoy the fights.

i know.....

Comment

It's because this site has a lot of sad and lonely people who never amounted to anything in their personal lives so take it out on those achieving great things in theirs.

They love sipping that hater juice.

Comment

Ok so let me explain the story.

Once upon a time, this site was run rapid by Pacquiao fans, from 06/28/2008 all the way to 12/08/2013.
        They were were Pacquiao fans only, they did not know any other boxer, if It wasn't Pacquiao, it didn't make sense.
        During this time they were picking Pacquiao to KO heavyweights all the way from a Prime Tyson and Vitali. Although they quiver at the very thought of when Sergio Martinez and Paul Williams called out Pacquiao and stated that Pacquiao was too small all of a sudden.

They started to hate Floyd Mayweather after failed negogiations of the first fight, they even attempted to argue that they had better boxing knowledge because majority were not black, mexican or puerto rican.

This created the F-l-o-m-o-s, crazy Floyd fans who felt that Floyd was the best thing since sliced bread. They feel that Floyd is better than all the legends simply because he is undefeated, even though Floyd has not taken the road to being great as of late. They support Floyd through and through and most of them also started watching boxing around 2008.

So now we have a North Korea and South Korea issue, BoxingScene is now full of F-l-o-m-o-s that are happy and content because Floyd is still winning.
        Also Pac-tards, they are now Marquez and Sergio Martinez fans, Martinez because they feel that he beats Floyd easily, and Marquez because they are still butt hurt over what happen to Pacquiao so they are playing it off.

There are a few sane boxing fans here who are not fanboys, they are rare.
        Last edited by BoxingFollower; 04-11-2013, 09:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
          Ok so let me explain the story.

Once upon a time, this site was run rapid by Pacquiao fans, from 06/28/2008 all the way to 12/08/2013.
          They were were Pacquiao fans only, they did not know any other boxer, if It wasn't Pacquiao, it didn't make sense.
          During this time they were picking Pacquiao to KO heavyweights all the way from a Prime Tyson and Vitali. Although they quiver at the very thought of when Sergio Martinez and Paul Williams called out Pacquiao and stated that Pacquiao was too small all of a sudden.

They started to hate Floyd Mayweather after failed negogiations of the first fight, they even attempted to argue that they had better boxing knowledge because majority were not black, mexican or puerto rican.

This created the F-l-o-m-o-s, crazy Floyd fans who felt that Floyd was the best thing since sliced bread. They feel that Floyd is better than all the legends simply because he is undefeated, even though Floyd has not taken the road to being great as of late. They support Floyd through and through and most of them also started watching boxing around 2008.

So now we have a North Korea and South Korea issue, BoxingScene is now full of F-l-o-m-o-s that are happy and content because Floyd is still winning.
          Also Pac-tards, they are now Marquez and Sergio Martinez fans, Martinez because they feel that he beats Floyd easily, and Marquez because they are still butt hurt over what happen to Pacquiao so they are playing it off.

There are a few sane boxing fans here who are not fanboys, they are rare.
          What a wonderful story. Green sent.

Comment

What was this place like before the wars of the cultists? Anyone know?

Comment

Business side to anything??? Not really, if that was true we would see the Lakers play Miami this year in the finals. Luckily Basketball is a sport not a business. That's the difference and don't be mad we as fans hate that about Boxing.
              Last edited by Bigg Rigg; 04-11-2013, 09:28 AM.

Comment

What kills me in my personal life tho is the you have people claim to be boxing fans but only watch Floyd fights lmao wtf

Comment

two reasons, mainly.

well, three, i guess.

1. they don't understand it

2. they do understand it, and it's still frustrating.

3. they're fanboys, and view everything through their biases.

Comment

PPVs are overpriced, the super fight didn't happen so it created mudslinging. At a head it's very confrontational, almost like the young boy's "my dad is tougher than yours" argument but with an agenda of some sort whether it be based on race, nationalism, or just your favourite fighter against others!

Either way all these things create animosity in open forums
                    Last edited by Capncrunch; 04-11-2013, 09:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X