No announcement yet.

Where is Tim Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Tim Bradley?

Still resting his leg, or just nothing lined up?

Yea, I'm waiting for his return as well. Hopefully something will be announced in the next coming weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
      Yea, I'm waiting for his return as well. Hopefully something will be announced in the next coming weeks.
      Yea, it's a shame that his name is not in any kind of mix at 147. If the TR/GBP/Haymon feud wasn't there, we could get some sick fights like Bradley-Thurman or Bradley-winner of Porter/Brook. Now that I think about it, the last I heard of him was something about a Cotto fight at 154/160, which is kinda ehh...

Comment

He's round my nans getting roided on her bangers shizzzzzzzle

Comment

Probably enjoying his millions on some boat off the coast of Cali.

Comment

Bradley is running out of choices on HBO unless he moves up in weight. Who can he fight? He beat JMM and lost to Pacman, Bradley v Guerrero/Khan/Porter/Thurman would all be very good fights.

Comment

Maybe he will fight the winner of Chaves vs Rios on Pac's undercard in November?

Comment

Hmm, it's been so long that I forgot about Bradley-Khan. Still a great fight to be made. How long until Bradley's deal with TR runs out?

Comment

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
                  Hmm, it's been so long that I forgot about Bradley-Khan. Still a great fight to be made. How long until Bradley's deal with TR runs out?
                  He just signed a new contract. That boy stays ducking Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    He just signed a new contract.
                    Wasn't it Pacquiao who re-signed with TR recently? I must've missed an article saying that Bradley re-signed too.

Comment

Working...
                    X