No announcement yet.

Naazim richardson responds to joppy's comments on trinidad's wraps

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
    you get the FOCK OUT OF HERE CANT YOU READ HE BROKE THE RULES HE TRIED TO CHEAT IN NEW YORK

GREAT WORK NAAZIM CAUGHT THE CHEAT
    FACT TITO IS A CHEAT AND THAT IS A FACT NO EXUSE FOR HIM NOT TO KNOW THE RULES PERIOD

PROVE TO ME HE IS NOT A CHEAT
    Blah blah blah. Tito beat the **** out of Joppy and is in the Hall of fame. Tito situation was way different than margacheato.

Comment

Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
      Blah blah blah. Tito beat the **** out of Joppy and is in the Hall of fame. Tito situation was way different than margacheato.
      who said anything ABOUT Margs or Joppy FOCK THEM THEY ARE NOTHING BUT BUMS
      JUST LIKE I THOUGTH YOU COULDNT PROVE TO ME TITO IS NOT A CHEAT
      WHY ITS SIMPLE BECAUES YOU CANT DESPUTE THE FACTS PERIOD

Tell me Tito is not a cheat so I can own you again I don't give a ratass who cheated the worst out of Margs or Tito FACT BOTH ARE DAM CHEATERS PERIOD
      THERE IS NO ESCUESUS FOR NOT KNOWING THE RULES

Comment

who said anything ABOUT Margs or Joppy FOCK THEM THEY ARE NOTHING BUT BUMS
        JUST LIKE I THOUGTH YOU COULDNT PROVE TO ME TITO IS NOT A CHEAT
        WHY ITS SIMPLE BECAUES YOU CANT DESPUTE THE FACTS PERIOD

Tell me Tito is not a cheat so I can own you again I don't give a ratass who cheated the worst out of Margs or Tito FACT BOTH ARE DAM CHEATERS PERIOD
        THERE IS NO ESCUESUS FOR NOT KNOWING THE RULES
        Why not explain to us all the differences between how you are allowed to wrap your hands in NY compared to other states?

Comment

"It wasn't legal in NY".

Troy Waters - NY
          Pernell Whitaker - NY
          William Joppy - NY

Comment

man, nazim hates margaritos guts. what ever he found in margs hand wraps really made him hate his entire existence (i believe marg had been using illegal wraps even before cotto) the guys career is so tainted.

Comment

you get the FOCK OUT OF HERE CANT YOU READ HE BROKE THE RULES HE TRIED TO CHEAT IN NEW YORK

GREAT WORK NAAZIM CAUGHT THE CHEAT
              FACT TITO IS A CHEAT AND THAT IS A FACT NO EXUSE FOR HIM NOT TO KNOW THE RULES PERIOD

Dude, relax. You're acting like a coke whore and yes I would know.

Comment

Brother Naaz is alright.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
                  "It wasn't legal in NY".

Troy Waters - NY
                  Pernell Whitaker - NY
                  William Joppy - NY
                  it doesn't matter. nazim is making the point that it was legal in many other states (so it wasn't nothing "illegal" pure say. just a differences to state to state) there was nothing illegal about titos wraps. just the way in which the tape was applied didn't fit NYSAC. (tito could have fought those fighters in any other state and had no problems about the way he applied his tape)

richardson is making the point that it doesn't compare to what marg was doing. marg was cheating for real & trying to literally kill A fighter. trying to rip someones ear off with his wraps........
                  Last edited by Godsfly; 06-11-2014, 02:12 PM.

Comment

"Ignorance," Naazim? Surely Trinidad Sr. knew better. I don't buy that.

Comment

Well Solo appears to have run off in to the sunset

Comment

Working...
                      X